The Robot Queen

*After the laugh we saw a female that looked metallic and was sipping some type of green liquid in a glass while sitting on a chair that was floating*

???: "Hell of a study session"

Susie: "Who the hell are you!?"

???: "I am known as Serial Number: Q5U4EX7YY2E9N. But you foolish children may call me..."

*Before she could say her name, she drinked the drink she hand in her hand while giving us a hold on gesture with her hand.*

???: "Queen" she said with a sign pointing to her saying queen.

Susie: "heh, like we're going to call you that! Q5U...3...7...h?"

Queen: "Queen" another sign appeared saying the same thing.

Susie: "WELL LOOK, "QuEeN." WE'RE NOR "CHILDREN!"

Queen: "Teens are merely big children." ("And adults are even bigger children") she whispers to herself.

*Susie looked confused by her statement*

Susie:"... doesn't that make you a child too then?

Queen: No I Am: A Computer.

*More signs appear that point to saying COMPUTER = SMART. It's a bit overkill if you ask me...*

Susie: "...computer"

Queen: "Well Thank You for the stimuli but I must leave now, Goodbye."

*She suddenly floats away from us*

Susie: WAIT!!! Why'd you capture Noelle?

*She comes back down to answer Susie's question*

Queen: "I would have captured you too but, I ran out of cages..."

Susie: "BUT WHY THE CAPTURING?!?"

Queen: "so that she may become my Willing Poen. In my quest for world Domination. Also maybe I will make her Face into a Robot one?"

Susie: "Wait? Why!"

Queen: "Seems cool"

Susie: "Well, Forget it. Nobody's turning anyone's face into a robot?!"

Queen: "Could that be a Statement of Animous dissension?"

Susie: "huh...?"

Queen: "Do you want to fight, Loser!"

Susie: "YES!!! LETS FIGHT ALREADY!!!"

Queen: "Oh, then bye." She says while she leaves for real this time.

Susie: WAIT!!! A GODDAMN SECOND!!!

*We hear her voice even though she's out of our sight.*

Queen: "I have no time for such frivolities (And would kick your ass)"
"But perhaps Someone else could entertain you."

*Suddenly, the two terrified creatures behind us suddenly got grabbed by there faces and transforms into monsters in front of us.*

Queen: "Enjoy your: Assmiliation!"

*And before we knew it we were in a fight.*

*Me and Susie were trying to find a way to get these monsters tired enough to pacify them. Until, you got an idea. You ask Susie to throw you to the monster.*

Susie: "Wait, what"... she says in a confused state.

*You just tell Susie you trust me. So without any hesitation she picks me up, aim to one of the monsters, and throws to the monster. I land on the monsters cable and pull it out and it became tired. And not long after susie pacified the monster.*

Susie: "Hey, Kris it worked! Great thinking!"

*not long after we do the same thing to the other monster and pacified both of them successfully.*

Susie: "Phew, Nice fighting again after so long! Now let's go catch up to queen."

*Before we get a move on, more monsters appear.*

Susie: "...or not!"

*Before anything happened they both were pacified without us doing anything.*

Susie: "Huh? They calmed down..."

*We both noticed that Ralsei appeared from behind us.*

Ralsei: "I just used my Pacify spell to put them into (Sleep mode.)"

Susie: "Ralsei! Your here!"

Ralsei: "I felt a dark presence and hurried over! It seems that a New dark fountain has appeared..."

Susie: "Ralsei...They got Noelle! DAMN, what was she thinking messing with our dark world?! If we don't do something, she might be..."

Ralsei: "Worry not, Susie! All we have to do is seal the fountain!"

Susie: "yeah... Yeah! Can't be mad about another adventure, right? C'mon, Kris! Let's go seal another fountain."

*So with no hustle, we get back into our group and we start this new adventure in the Cyber World.*