Chapter 1

I walked into the large restaurant, looking around trying to find my best friend, Brooklyn. She red hair that was hard to miss. I walked towards her table, looking away.

I bumped into a large figure. Skinny. "Oh, I'm sorry." I backed up, looking at who I had bumped into.

Kian Lawley.

"No, no it's my fault." He smiled. "Eh." I shrugged. Brooklyn got up from her seat and ran over to us. "AWWW!" she gushed, snapping a picture with her new iPhone.

"Hey, how about I give you my number and we can hang out sometime?" Kian stood there, I froze. "Oh my lord. Are you kidding?" I looked at him, smiling. "Of course not." He got out his receipt and wrote his number on it. He handed the paper to me, I smiled, nodded and we waved goodbye.

••••

At my apartment, I was pacing back and forth deciding wether or not to text Kian. Is he waiting for me? Shit, I can't make him wait for some girl. But I'm just a girl. Hm. I already had inserted his contact name into my phone. uGH. I'll just text him..? I guess.

Me: Hey.. Is this Kian?

He read it.
What if he gave me a wrong number just to mess with me?

My phone buzzed.

Kian💜: hey. Yeah. Is this who I gave my number to?
Me: my name is Kaitlyn, and yup:)
Kian💜: good to know. How're you?
Me: I'm great, actually. Sort of fangirling tbh.
Kian💜: wow. 😂
Me: ehh. Yeah.😂
Kian: well me and Jc are going to film a video and we need to set up. Either we can stop texting or you come over..?
Me: yoU aRe iNvItInG mE tO yOuR hOuSe????
Kian💜: yEs.
Me: address?
Kian💜: 819 Hollywood Drive.

*•*•*•

HI DOLLS! Omlord. That is not even Kians real address, in fact idek if it's a real street oops !!
Anywho, hope you enjoy this !!