Mortal Intruments

How many people read Mortal Instruments? Well, I don't care either way because it's one of my favourite series.

Here are some quotes I collected.... hope people who read TMI gets reminded of the good old times and people who doesn't read it go read it immediately. Btw, this might contain spoilers.

---

"Is standing by the window muttering about blood something he does all the time?"

"No, sometimes he sits on the couch and does it."

-Simon Lewis and Jace Lightwood/Herondale/Morgenstern/Wayland which ever last name you want on him!

---

"Jace. It's the Mortal cup, not the Mortal Toilet Bowl."

-Isabelle Lightwood

---

"Mom. I have something to tell you. I'm undead. Now, I know you may have some preconceived notions about the undead. I know you may not be comfortable with the idea of me being undead. But I'm here to tell you that undead are just like you and me ... well, okay. Possibly more like me than you."

"SIMON."

-Simon Lewis and Clary Fray/Fairchild

---

Malachi scowled. "I don't remember the Clave inviting you into the Glass City, Magnus Bane."

"They didn't," Magnus said. "Your wards are down."

"Really?" the Consul's voice dripped sarcasm. "I hadn't noticed."

Magnus looked concerned. "That's terrible. Someone should have told you." He glanced at Luke. "Tell him the wards are down."

-Malachi (i forgot his name) and Magnus Bane

---

"So when the moon's only partly full, you only feel a little wolfy?"

"You could say that."

"Well, you can go ahead and hang your head out the car window if you feel like it."

"I'm a werewolf, not a golden retriever."

-Clary Fairchild/Fray and Luke/Lucian Graymark

---

"You see, cuckoos are parasites. They lay their eggs in other birds' nests. When the egg hatches, the baby cuckoo pushes the other baby birds out of the nest. The poor parent birds work themselves to death trying to find enough food to feed the enormous cuckoo child who has murdered their babies and taken their places."

"Enormous?" said Jace. "Did you just call me fat?"

"It was an analogy."

"I am not fat."

- and Jace Lightwood (I am NOT typing all those last names again)

---

"I said mostly extinct."

"Mostly extinct, is NOT EXTINCT ENOUGH."

"I see, I'll just have them change the entry in the demonology textbook from 'almost extinct' to 'not extinct enough for Alec. He prefers his monsters really, really extinct.' Will that make you happy?"

-Alec Lightwood and Jace Lightwood

---

"How do you manage to never get mud on you?"

"I'm pure at heart. It repels the dirt."

-Alec Lightwood and Isabelle Lightwood

---

"That does it. I'm getting you a dictionary for Christmas."

"Why?"

"So you can look up 'fun'. I'm not sure you know what it means."

-Jace Lightwood and Isabelle Lightwood

---

A/N
Had fun? Good.

-Raven