Devlan and Mallory

Name
Age
Species and Luck
Looks
Personality
Occupation
Backstory
Reaction to Mallory, and Devlan and Babe's scandal
Voice Actor
Theme Song

Mallory
18
"Human"(Dragon), and a equal mix of Good and Bad

Sarcastic, Rebellious, Sweet, Motherly, Empathic, StubbornFlower shop worker with her girlfriendMallory was always a mix of lucky girl

Flower shop worker with her girlfriend
Mallory was always a mix of lucky girl. Put in foster care since she was born, she never had the family she always desired, it putting her in a bad mood. But when she met Sam, the two girls became close, and stuck together, dating when they were old enough. When she and Sam went into the Land of Luck, she quickly became besties with Babe, the two feeling a connection. But then she fell into the Bad Luck Zone, and quickly fit in with the crowd, and especially with a dragon named Devlan.
Mandy Moore

Devlan
Ancient
Bad Luck Dragon
A punk rocker dragon with black scales and green eyes, wearing a leather jacket and spiked accessories, this guy is a knight in shining leather
Fatherly, Jokester, Stubborn, Rebellious, Sweet
Singer at the bar
Devlan was a normal singer at Rootie's bar, payed good, and sang like no one else could. But, one night, he met another Dragon named Babe, and they hit it off right away. They kept their relationship a secret, but one day, a baby was born. Their baby. Devlan was over the moon, excited about his new family.... But Babe wasn't. She loved her daughter, yes, but everything she worked hard for would vanish. So, with a heavy heart, Babe left her daughter at a orphanage, and broke it off with Devlan. Devlan was heartbroken, but decided to make sure nobody else went through the pain he did, becoming a icon in the Bad Luck side.
Caleb Hyles