Drunken fun

"Satoru, are you sure we're going the right way?" You ask, glancing down at the map in your hands.

"Are you really questioning my hiking skills right now Y/n?" He throws his arm around your shoulder as you roll your eyes.

"Y/n, you're literally holding the map upside down." You look back down at the map in your hands and feel your cheeks get warmer. Quickly flipping the map, you notice you guys are in fact, going the right way.

"Shut up Suguru." He responds with a chuckle before patting your head lightly. He picks up his pace so he can pass you and Satoru and you can't help but stare at him as he walks. The way his shirt clings tightly around his waist makes you want to rip it off him right there.

'Stop thinking that way Y/n. His boyfriend is literally standing right next to you.'

"Isn't he just so hot?" You let out a small squeak hearing Satoru whisper in your ear.

"Come on, you can be honest. I won't judge." You let out a small sigh before looking over at him. You are unable to see his piercing blue eyes due to the sunglasses covering them. What you can see though, is a big fat smirk sitting right on his face.

"I guess he's not bad." Satoru throws his head back in laughter while clutching his stomach with one hand. He suddenly stops laughing and grabs your shoulders semi-roughly, completely stopping you.

"Y/n, don't even try to lie. I just saw you one hundred percent checking him out." Your cheeks burn even hotter as you try to break free from his hold. It's no use since he basically towers over you. The smell of vanilla and melon fills your senses as you take a deep breath in. Your body internally shudders and you can feel goosebumps raising on your arms.

"Come on you fucking slowpokes. We need to get to the beach before the sun goes down." You let out a sigh, mentally thanking Suguru for saving you from the embarrassment Satoru was putting you through.

"We definitely don't want to be out after dark in these woods. I can't imagine trying to put up tents in the dark." Your face pales, remembering the fact you forgot your tent.

"Hey guys," The two boys stop walking and look at you. "I forgot my tent."

"Looks like you're gonna have to be bunking with us tonight."

"Are you sure there's going to be enough room? That tent barely fits the two of us." You look over at Suguru who has a water bottle raised to his lips. As he takes a few sips, water slips out of his mouth and trails down his neck. Your breath hitches as you watch his adams apple bob up and down.

"We'll just have to make sure we squeeze in tight then." Satoru interrupts your thoughts, causing you to look back over at him. The moment you look at him, he lowers his sunglasses a bit, allowing you to look at his eyes. A smirk grows on his face as he gives you a wink.

You quickly turn away from him and start walking faster. After another hour of walking you finally made it to the beach and found a good spot to set up the tent. Suguru went to find some firewood as you and Satoru set up the tent. After struggling for 30 minutes, Suguru finally came back and finished setting it up.

"Who's ready to get drunk and dance around the fire?" You completely forgot about the fact that the boys brought alcohol for you to drink.