𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝟹𝟽:𝙰 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃 𝚆𝙴'𝙻𝙻 𝙽𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙶𝙴𝚃

Prom night

Prom night.

The night I've been dreaming of ever since kindergarten. Where you could dress like a princess and dance your heart out. I've been planning for prom ever since the start of junior year and now tonight everything was finally going to come together. Tammy was getting ready at Roses' place as I was getting ready at Miguel's only because Carmen was doing my makeup. Formal makeup was not my strong suit at all.

I was already in my dress as my dad was helping Miguel get ready in the next room. Carmen was touching up my hair one last time before she turned me around so I could look in the mirror.

Woah.

I looked gorgeous.

And I don't say that a lot because my confidence sucks ass.

"You look beautiful, mija," Carmen complimented as she placed her hands on both of my shoulders. A smile formed on my face as I stared at myself in the mirror.

I felt.......confident.

"Thank you so much for doing my makeup Carmen. I don't know what I would've done if I didn't have you." I said as I turned to face her. She just smiled and hugged me causing me to hug her back. Carmen was the mom I always wanted but never got to have. We both walked out of her room to see Johnny adjusting Miguel's tie.

"Ladies love tight ties, trust me. Gives them better access to tug while—"

"Sensei." Miguel interrupted, a disgusted look on his face. However it soon turned into one of shock and disbelief when his eyes laid on me.

"Wow, Ryles, you look amazing." He breathed as he walked over and hugged me. Of course I hugged him back and told him he looked amazing as well.

"God, you look so much like me it's insane. Lawrence's' always did look good in formal wear." Dad mentioned as a grin appeared on his face.

"I bet." I replied, trying to hide the sarcasm in my tone. We wound up taking millions of pictures, most of them being me solo. Then I took some with Miguel and dad, and of course Carmen and yaya. Hawk had texted me he was on his way, and now all I could do was wait. Dad and the Diaz family planned on showing up to the LaRusso's house where Miguel would meet up with Sam and I would meet up with them at prom. The sound of knocking caused a grin to spread across my face as I quickly got open to open the door. Sure enough, Eli stood at the door holding a corsage in his hand.

God he looked so kissable at the moment.

"Hi." He whispered, a blush forming on his cheeks.

"Hi." I whispered back, blushing as well.

"You look gorgeous."

"Thank you."

"God, this is so cheesy. Can we take photos and get on with it?" Dad exclaimed causing Carmen to hit his arm harshly. I picked up a pillow and threw it at him as well.