Don't Call Me That!

Hi! This is my first story published on wattpad so thank you for all that read it and if you find any errors, have any comments, critics, or advice please be nice I'm kind of sensitive but don't be afraid to tell me.

I can only get better. ~Timothy Green

Clarity's Pov

"Let me out, you fucking bitch!" I yelled pounding on the old, wooden door with paint peeling off that was keep me imprisoned in this cramped, stuffy room. My voice was hoarse from all the screaming and my palms were red from the pounding I did but I really didn't care. I just wanted to get out. My brown straight hair was sticking to my face because of my sweat as well.

"Shut up, Princess!" a girl, Avara, one of my captors spoke from behind the door.

"As soon as Andrew gets back, we'll let you and you're uh friends out." She shouted back as I  heard her retreating steps.

"UGHHHH!" I scream out in frustration leaning on the door with my hands forming fist turning my knuckles white.

A cold, firm hand touches my shoulder getting my attention. I turn my head to meet blood red eyes; Leila's vampire eyes. She didn't say anything but the look in her blood red eyes made the message clear. We needed to get out, but  screaming and banging on the door wasn't going to help. I took a deep breathe and nodded. She let go of my shoulder to push back some of her long, platinum hair that was sticking to her forehead and my gaze falls onto the other um prisoners? My friends? Acquaintance? Creatures? Whichever, I couldn't stop to think about that right now. My head already had a headache because of the, now constant, battle my brain was having.

I kept telling myself that all that has been happening was a dream. A messed up, long as hell dream and I would soon wake up to find myself on my comfy queen size bed with my sky blue sheets and fluff white bunny, Clover, thrown on the floor and the smell of sizzling bacon, hot steaming coffee, and mouth-watering sunny side-up eggs creeping in through my white, wooden door telling me my dad was already awake and that it was time to wake up. But a small part of my brain, all the way in the back of my head, kept nagging me that this was real and I needed to stop thinking I was going insane. I looked at the people in the room. They weren't normal. They were all some kind of monster normal people would run away from and I would have ran ,too, a long time ago but I'm not normal as well.

Wrapping my mind around all this is difficult. But, my life wasn't always like this. A few months ago, if you would have told me cyclops, werewolves, warlocks, goblins, etc. were real, I would have laughed in your face and told you, you were insane. But that was before everything happened. Before I found out who I really was, before I knew that people were after me , and before I me some of the craziest fictional people out there.

I guess to explain what happened, where I am, who I am, and what's happening, I have to rewind the clock back to two months earlier. It wasn't that long ago and I remember exactly when I started to suspect something. It was a cool, cloudy early spring day and I was heading to school. It started of as any normal day, it appeared to be like any normal Tuesday but the atmosphere just felt wrong. It was as if someone or something knew that some course of event was going to take place and it was trying to warn me...

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''Two Months Earlier: February 28'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

(Third Person Point of View)

 A young teen, about fifteen years old with dark brown hair and light, light blue eyes, was looking up to the sky where dark gloomy gray clouds were forming. The young female had been walking to school when she felt a cold chill and turned her stare up to look at the clouds. To concetrated at the clouds above her, wondering if it was going to rain or if the clouds would just pass through, the teen failed to notice the three figures approaching her.