6.Chapter

The time seems stopped for them. Taehyung and jungkook's gaze were fixed on namjoon. Like their brain stopped working. Namjoon felt guilty as well because lied to his best friend. He did this before then why he did do it now?do you Just to save a stranger or what?

Taehyung stood up and walked towards namjoon. Jungkook also got up and walked to the car, leaning on the car he waited for the conversation.

" Joon hung he was forcing you and... and you're he's your boyfriend. And why the hell I don't know about him? Why didn't tell me before? Joon Hyung you're lying, right? You're saying it because you want me to go from here. Right. ? "

Namjoon looks at him, but he has to tell him with full confidence while looking into his eyes. So he faced him with confidence.

" listen the. I don't think I need to tell you everything about me. Where I go, what I do and who's my boyfriend that's not your business to know. You can't expect me to tell you all the things when you don't do to me. So it would be great if you left us alone. "

Taehyung gets close to him. Holding his face by his chin.

" I can't believe what are you saying right now. You can't lie to me. tell me Joon Hyung why you're admitting that he's your boyfriend? Don't be scared. I am here with you. Does he was forcing you? Tell me Joon Hyung"

Namjoon removed taehyung's hold on his chin and stepped backwards.

" No taehyung. He was not forcing me into something. We're just fighting over a stupid thing so don't worry. And it's your problem that you won't believe me. "

" Joon hyung..." Taehyung was approaching him to hold but stopped him by showing his palm.

" tae please it would be good if you go back home because I have to take care of my boyfriend. You hurt him pretty badly. I am requesting you."

Namjoon folded his in front of him. Taehyung glanced at jungkook. Then without saying anything he went to the car he parked. When he was getting out of the area he saw namjoon hugging him. He was really surprised to see them like that because namjoon never told him anything about any boy. But he ignored the thoughts and went never looking back at them.

" He's out of sight namjoon."

Jungkook said he was looking at the car. He can guess that by the scene that was played in front of him that namjoon was hugging him just to show him whatever he is to namjoon.

" I know. "

Namjoon suddenly pulled back.

" Sit in the car. I have to park my car."

Namjoon sat in his driver's seat and waited for jungkook to get in the car. It took him three minutes to park. He got out first and opened the door for him.

" I can do it myself. He didn't hit that much."

" Oh, then I think you can come inside my apartment by yourself. "

Namjoon took his bag and rushed. He didn't look back jungkook was following or not. Nam entered the apartment, he didn't close the door, he was hoping for jungkook to follow him. Losing his tie and opening his button he still was concentrating on his footsteps. He took out his clothes from the closet and opened them and he heard the sound of a door closing loudly.