Backstory

Bri, Grace, Vick, and Marie, best friends. Bri, Grace, and Vick were all gay, so Marie was the "token straight". Bri would shrug "I just think it's funny how you were "gay" but turns out you were straight" Bri and Marie were together in 6th grade, but broke up when Marie figured out she was just confused, and didn't like girls. "I just think we would be better as friends again", she would say to Bri in a painful snapchat message that kept her crying for days. This group had fully become this group in 6th grade year. They were all so close and never thought they could be separated. Because they couldn't! This first started as a trio that was Marie, Bri, and Grace, and later on, towards the end of 6th grade year, an already close friend joined the group. They weren't in the same groups in school, yet they managed to stay closer than ever. Mid way through 6th grade, Marie had made NEW best friends, that were in her group at school, Lily and Maggie. "She always has to sit with her "new friends" at lunch. We have CERTAIN DAYS that she sits with us and she STILL DOESNT", Bri would say, in an angry tone. "I can't believe she practically dumped us for those ugly bitches. Lily DESPERATELY needs some purple shampoo, and Maggie needs a SHOWER" Grace would add.
Later that year, Marie had realized that she no longer wanted these girls as her friends. They were rotten to her and she didn't enjoy being treated how she was.