7.Chapter

"Namjoon... Stop crying "

Nam only cried harder. Jungkook doesn't have when a drop slipped from his eyes. He rubbed his back calming him down. Shivering from the cold water he tightened his grip. But Jungkook had to pull away. Nam doesn't want to let go of him. They joined their forehead. Their eyes were closed Nam didn't open them and saw that he was alone there, without anyone inside him.

They can feel each other breaths.

" Taehyung is a friend. Who... Who used to sleep with me, whenever he had a bad day or if he fought with his partner. We were terms friends with benefits. "

Nam opened his eyes to see his expression, he thought for a second jungkook would look at him with disgust but NO. There is something else. But he doesn't know. But not disgust.

" I thought one day he would love me and ask me to go on a date, he would more than just be friends. But that day never came. I am alone just like I was. "

Jungkook took hold of his neck. then wiped his tears.

" Is he in a relationship? With anyone?"

Namjoon nodded.

" was he here to...... "

Nam nodded again. Multiple time. He knows what jungkook assuming and he's right. It's really weird to talk to someone else. He doesn't talk about tae. He just won't ride off those memories. Jungkook chuckled when he realised what was the reason to tell him that jungkook was his boyfriend.

" Oh God namjoon. Don't tell me you said that I am your boyfriend to get him away. "

Namjoon only glared at him. It's not like he doesn't like his smile, he loves it but of course not at the moment. Nam hit on his arm. It's playful.

" Hey don't laugh when I am crying here. "

Jungkook stood up laughing more.

" You know what? I never saw a person taking a bath with full clothes. So it's funny to me. " Nam looked at himself then he looking at him he undoes his buttons and puts them on the side. Jungkook stopped laughing and was looking at him.

" is it the first time you saw a man shirtless too? "

Then Jungkook shut up and focused on nam whose gaze was fixed on his face or maybe his wound or maybe on his lips. Namjoon gripped Kook's wrist tightly, so tightly it hurt. The hurt reminded him that he was alive, that happening in real. The frantic pleasure mixed sweetly with the pain and lit his veins on fire.

Nam pulled him down and he safely kneeled, taking hold of the bathtub.

" Namjoon ?"

Namjoon action surprised him. He doesn't need to ask him ' What are doing ?' Nam understands the way he's calling his name. He can read his Confused face.

" Can I kiss you? "

How can jungkook refuse this beautiful request but he can't let him? It's not like he doesn't want to. But he deserves an honest kiss and an honest person And jungkook is not that person.