11

elizabeth's POV

"liz, which suit should I wear? black or blue? what's your dad's favorite color?" I giggled at his nervousness.

"you don't really have to wear a suit mr cole" I continued doing my makeup, "I want to impress your parents mrs cole" he said walking behind me.

I looked at him from the mirror only seeing him looking at me.

bakit gusto nya maimpress parents ko sakanya? bakit gusto nya mameet sila mama pala?

I sigh, "they would scold you for wearing a suit, they would want you to wear more comfortable clothes." as I said that he widen his eyes and run towards his room.

" I swear he is literally a child" I whispered as I put on my lip gloss, standing up walking towards my body length mirror.

black turtle neck that is tucked in my light blue jeans, and lastly white polo.

to top it all off I wore silver necklaces, earrings and our wedding ring.

"is this okay?" seeing alex walking inside my room, fixing his silver necklace.

he is wearing a black long sleeved turtleneck that hugged his body well tucked in his black pants with a belt. lastly his black shoes.

"gaya gaya ka ba" he looked up and smirked "maybe".

I put on my shoes and grab my bag "let's go na?" I asked as he nodded his head leading me outside to his range rover.

we started driving to my parent's house which will take us about an hour and 30 minutes to get there.

———

the view of my old home came into our view, the wooden exterior with a garden that my mother always wanted.

we parked outside the house, it's a two story house good for 3 to 4 people.

we went out and started walking towards the front door.

I looked at the flowers that used to be fresh and colorful are now dried up since mother has  been sick.

"palaging dinidiligan ni mama mga yan, iniisip nga minsan namin ni papa kung mas mahal pa nya halaman nya kaisa saamin eh" i joked as I chuckled.

alex just smiled putting his arm around my shoulder and giving a light squeeze.

I pressed the doorbell, and after a few seconds papa opened it up with a smile that doesn't reach his tired eyes.

he doesn't look good, I know the feeling seeing your love one in pain.

I felt that pag nakikita ko si mama.

"eli! i missed you anak" he gave me a bear hug, he let us in and close the door behind us.

"papa si al-" "alexander elijah cole, am I correct, son?" papa cut me off as he looked at him.

alex gave him a smile "yes po mr rodriguez" he is about to shake his hand pero I guess he doesn't expect na yayakapin sya ni papa.

my papa likes hugs.

"ano ka ba you can call me tito or papa be comfortable, you are welcome to our family" papa said smiling at alex who has a pink tint on his ear.

he is blushing, the cold billionaire is blushing. HAHAHA

"thank you po si-" papa shot him a playful glare, "tito, thank you po tito" alex corrected himself.

"you guys are married diba?" papa asked as i nodded my head along with alex.