Chapter - 1

______________________________________

LUNA'S POV.....

I want to tell you a truth, I have never seen the world outside of my house.

The first reason is because I didn't wanted to and my parents are protective over me so I already had been home schooled.
But now, I am 18 i.e. i have to go to college.

My parents are as worried as I am right now, reason behind this is that I am the mate of a vampire who is already in search of me since I don't know how many years.

He and me are connected with souls and certainly he wants to claim me his as soon as he gets me but according to the rules of the society of vampires, they can't force me to become his until I turn 18. I read somewhere, vampires are dominating.

My grandfather knew that I am a mate of a vampire, so he signed a contract with vampire that, my mate won't come near me until I turn 21. But, the day I turned 18, he comes in my dream. He threatens me.

Last night, my dream was absolutely weird. I found myself naked in the arms of a man but that was a dream. I am afraid.

______________________________________

"Luna" "Luna" "Luna"

"You again started daydreaming?" it was my father. He is my only friend.

I nodded in no. It's obvious I actually was day-dreaming but I am going to admit it? No.

My father sighed before asking me the other question, well! It's our daily schedule. He would come to wake me up but actually always I always wake up before he comes to my room. So, you can call me a morning person.

"Did you sleep well?"

"hmmmm" I hummed.

"You bathe?'"

"hmmm"

"hungry?"

"hmmm"

"LUNA! LUNA! Are you even listening to me?"

"hmm"

"I am banning your cookies for a week"

"hmmmmm! Whatttttttttt?" "YOU CAN'T DO THAT" I gritted my teeth.

"Trust me I CAN... AND I WILL"

"No! You won't!"

"I would"

"You won't"

"I would"

"You won't"

"I would"

"You won't"

"I would"

"You won't"

"I would"

"You would"

"I won't" he said

I smirked, I tricked him. Seeing my smirk he finally noticed what he said and ran towards me.

But, before that I sprinted out of my room. I quickly ran towards my grandfather's room.

LUNA'S POV ENDS

______________________________________

"King, we found Luna"

"SHE IS MY QUEEN! YOU DON'T HAVE RIGHT TO CALL HER BY HER NAME. CALL HER QUEEN!" He gritted his teeth, his eyes were darkening more and more. His eyes were turning black, the skin was turning pale he was transforming into a vampire. He sucked his blood and later threw him out of the door.

No one had a capability to say anything against the king. Everyone present their knew, he is the beast, known for his cruelty.

After satisfying himself from the small revenge Alex turned towards the other vampire.

"WHERE IS SHE?" he asked

"King... The Queen is living in a castle with her family. It's in Los Angeles."

"LOS ANGELES...." Alex said repeating his words... He smirked.

"I am coming LUNA... get ready to be mine and only mine." Alex was possessive and obsessive for his mate and that was visible in his words.

"King, You can fly tonight to Los Angeles..." A vampire suggested.

"No... I will first send her signals and inform that I am coming to get her.." Alex said.

"Let MY Luna live some more days in peace.."

To be continued.........

______________________________________

HI GUYS! Thank you so much for giving a chance to my story..

You all will receive fresh updates every thursday... stay turned for more updates.