The Goetia Family.

Stolas Goetia, one, if not the most powerful Demon Overlord present in Hell, able to command twenty six legions of demons...

...but unable to find happiness in his boring life, with his only beacon of hope being Octavia, her daughter, born from an intense night of fucking with Stella Goetia.

Y/N: "Yeah, yeah, I get it, christ, you told me this thing already, don't you think I've grown bored of it already?"

Hey, you said "I need all the help we can get."

Y/N: "Yeah, but I didn't mean perform CBT verbally with the retelling of an old-as-fuck tale from the 1850s."

Oddly specific, but i'll let it pass. That being said, I think you have some company.

Y/N: "FBI Agents? Damn, and I tought there would be none here."

No, dumbass, demons... specifically more hellhounds.

Y/N: "Hellhounds? What the fu-"

Whacking the stock of the gun on Y/N's head, the two hellhounds knocked out Y/N from behind. Part of that is my fault for not shutting up... but eh.

After an undefinite amount of time later...

???: "Satan, I told you both to not knock him out and offer him to come peacefully..."

Stolas face-palmed and sighed at the two hellhounds, before looking right back at Y/N.

???: "And what's with the bag over his head, this isn't a kidnapping!"

Stolas got up from his throne and grabbed the bag on Y/N's head, pulling it off.

???: "Hello, Human, I am deeply sorry for the incon-"

Y/N: "Cut it, I already heard what your orders were. Why did you try and get me here?"

???: "Oh, I tought- anyways, it's a pleasure to meet an human in the flesh."

Y/N: "Pleasure is all mine of getting sent here again."

???: "A-Again? What do you mean?"

Y/N: "I died once, got sent to hell, met an imp that could teleport me back and then your goons got me here again."

???: "Oh, I am dee- Hold on for a second, did you say imp that teleported you back to Earth?"

Y/N: "Well, yeah."

???: "Oh, Blitzy! Could you wait for a second? I need to make an important call."

Y/N: "Wait, Blitzy? Blitz? That demon with horns and a suit?"

???: "Oh my god, what did he do?"

Y/N: "I... helped them, actually, they didn't ask why I was a human."

???: "They normally don't like outside help, consider yourself lucky!"

Y/N: "Not really lucky, considering I almost knocked the fuck out of their hellhound in less than five seconds."

???: "Oh, that could have been why. Well, I'm gonna call my dear Blitzy."

A gay hell owl, what the fuck?

Stolas called Blitzø, putting the call on speaker.

Blitz: "Ugh, Stolas, what is it?"

Stolas: "Well, my dear Blitzy, I've got a gift for you!"

Blitzø: "I told you, you're not putting anything in my ass, I'm not that kind of person."

Stolas: "Oh, you misunderstood. I've got someone here that would like a few words with you."