Chapter 3

Monday
Kashawn POV

I'm in school waiting on Passion to text me back on if she'll jump Egypt or not.

Convo
Me:Bae
Passion:yea
Me:r u still gon do it yea
Passion:yea I c her ima brb😘😘
Me:k

I get out of class and go to the hallway to see Passion fighting Egypt I laugh but then I notice Egypt winning and I tell the other girls to jump in so they jump in and she has no chance then I see Ta'shii and London coming out of no where and help her so they all start beating the fuck out of Passion and her girls. I sigh and go in to break it up."Aye y'all stop that's enough" then Passion look at me and say but "bae I thought you wanted me to jump her" I shake my head cause she stupid as fuck why would she say that shit right in front of them.Shii,London, and Egypt looked at me and Shii finally was like "you fr right now you told these ugly ass stupid ass hoes to jump my girl,man you tripping" Egypt just looked at me.....the look she gave me made my heart hurt....she just bursts out crying and shaking her head and then she started talking to herself 😕 then she punched me in my face then walked away with my sister and London behind her shaking her head.I look at Passion and she laugh at me then walk off with her hoes behind her.

Egypt POV

I didn't know what to do I was pissed the fuck off like how dare you do some sleazy shit like that ian even do nun to him but it's ok I got sum for him but it's whatever I'm just glad that my girls came out the bathroom right then cause them hoes caught me off guard. But it don't even matter it's over now .Lon and Shii Shii call me
Convo
L-girl u ok
E-yea thx pookie
T-girl u kno we gotcha
E-😂
L-u still going to the party
T-yea u gotta come
E-yea ig but I'm bout to get ready I'll see y'all there
T&L-Ok
Convo over

I get dress in my white monokini with some black shorts and a see through shirt and get in my car and head to Shii house.When I get there it's to turnt it was a whole bunch of people there ,I say hey to Shii and she went to go get something for this boy 🙊 so I go outside and wait for London but one boy caught my up and I saw him looking at me I smile an go to the pool section and take off my shorts and shirt and get in the hot tub.As I'm drinking and just looking at my surroundings the same boy comes up to me and we start talking and laughing then my song comes on and I start play twerking in the water then he come behind me then I start doing it for real and start grinding on him just then I see Kashawn but I pay him no attention until I feel something yank me out the water....df.

Kashawn POV
I walk outside after saying hello to everybody and see E (Egypt) dancing on this boy in the pool, oh hell no!!!!I yank her out the pool and drag her inside the house and into my room.