Chapter 1

Chuuya's POV

      Today's just another usual boring day in the Port Mafia, Mori-san would give me easy jobs to complete then after that, I'll be resting with Ane-san and playing with Kyusaku for some time and after a while Dazai would pass by the Port Mafia and annoy me, but lately Dazai hasn't been bothering me too much and it's really strange, every time we meet, Dazai would just greet me and continue doing his jobs and he was actually working! Has he gave up on teasing me? Is he afraid of me now? Has he already learned his lesson? As if, but I would have been extremely happy if that was really true.

     Lately I noticed that Dazai's condition has worsened a lot, is he ok? Is he taking pills again? Is he not sleeping enough? Dazai seems to have no spirit and energy this past week and he started to have dark circles, the way he looks now reminds me of when we were in the Port Mafia Dazai seemed dead. Hmm... I'm really worried about what happened to him... Wait, who cares about that idiot mackerel, if anything happens to him, it's none of my concern!

    By just then, a Port Mafia agent came up to me and told me that there was a guy with brown hair waiting for me in the entrance. I'm sure it was Dazai. As I went to the entrance I heard someone shouting "Chuuuuuyaaa!" Dazai was shouting my name on top of his lungs " Why are you shouting you idiot? I am right Infront of you!" I said angrily " Oh! Here you are, I couldn't see you since you were so small" he teased " I'M NOT THAT SMALL!" I shouted to him. It seemed like he returned to his usual teasing thing but his face still looked dead.

    Both of us went out to get something to eat, we were walking on the sidewalks next to eachother silently, Dazai looked like he was gonna faint any minute. I was so concerned about him that I didn't notice the red light just as I was about to cross. A car came rushing at me and Dazai immediately came running to me shouting my name, he pushed me aside and got hit instead but before he got hit, he whispered " I will finally get to die." Now Dazai was Infront of me covered in blood, I can hear a lot of people talking in the background, I couldn't accept it!

                          IT'S ALL MY FAULT.