Hiro?Is that you?

I went to the Lucky Cat Café Do I know this place? I saw a lady with short brown hair,"Hello!What would you like?","Aunt Cass?","Y/N!"She pulled me in a bear hug,"Ca-can't bre-athe!","Sorry,I just missed yo...where is your mom?","Sh-she isn't here because she was k-."A tear slowly rolled down my face."I am so sorry!","It's ok you didn't know,and also I need a place to stay,Can I stay here?", I wiped away the tear."Of course you can!HIRO!".I saw a boy with messy black hair and light brown eyes,"Hiro?Is that you?","Y/n?"I ran to him and hugged him.I pulled his hand and looked in his room,and then I told him something I should've told him before I left San Fransokyo to go to Houston,Texas."Hi-Hiro I should've told you this before I left,b-but I was already leaving,and I-i love you..."I blushed and he closed the door,he sighed,"I don't want anyone else to hear us but I-i love you t-too."He layed down and I sat next to him on the bed,he played with my hair,"Will you g-go out with me?"He asked and put his hand on his neck."Y-yes"I studdered. I gave him his and my first kiss on the lips.They were soft and then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I let him in and he explored every inch.Then we pulled away for breath."Well you seemed very experinced."I chuckled,"It was instinct!"he playfully whines."Ok Hiro."I plug in my earbuds into my phone."10:08 A.M.,Hey can we got to the park?","Sure,let me tell Aunt Cass."I waited."SHE SAID YES!","Race ya!"I said as I raced past him."Hey no fair!"I raced to the park before him.He came seconds later,panting.