Act 1, chapter 3: A Mother's wrath

"It starts with this lady and her best friend, they are like inseparable until this dude comes around and the best friend falls in love with him, but to be with him she gives up a very important thing to her and the other lady and hey have this massive argument so the best friend and her new boyfriend leave to another place."
"Erica? Do any of these people have names?"
Erica paused.
"Uh probably but I cant remember any of them"
The pair chuckled a bit before Erica started again.
"So now the lady is all alone and like angry so she decides to create herself um, children? I guess but they are all girls cause she hates men or something I dunno.. Sorry if you want a more detailed version your gonna have to find someone else.. Anyway! Then she finds out that her ex bestie had a kid with this dude and she goes into blind rage and wants to kill him"
Winona thought this to be slightly extreme
"What"
"Yeah theres probably more reasoning behind it but like I said im not the best reteller, so shes really mad so she goes to murder him and in some versions she also wants to murder the baby, so she goes to their house and uses this magical weapon or something and goes to hit this guy but because shes not in the best headspace she accidentally his her best friend.. And she like regains her senses and sees what shes done and in her despair she uses the weapon to turn herself into space dust banishing herself to space and in turn she forms a nebula"
"And what of her daughters?"
"She banished them to a inescapable building in the underworld in fear that the world would not be ready for their presence, legend has it that one day the nebula will send someone to free them, but theres also tale about how most of them in anger tried to escape and killed themselves in the process. And the only one left, the strongest one is still waiting."