Chapter 1

Twilight awoke on the floor. She was breathing heavily, and she could hear her own heart pounding in her ear. She stood up, slightly wobbling from exhaustion and pain.

Darkness arose, and Starlight jolted up from the cold, hard wood floor. She perked up one ear, then the other. The pain arose once more.

Twilight realized it was pure darkness all around her. Because she won the war, she was the new alpha of the wolves. She was all beaten up with wounds every where. She started licking them to keep them from getting infected.

Even though the cabin Starlight was in was abandon, she wished for the presents of June watching her.

But June was not looking over her. She was watching Twilight! (Dun, Dun!)

Twilight felt as if someone or something was lurking around her. She karate chopped the air three times, before realizing nothing was there.

Star's wings spread acrost the floor. She remembered when she got them like it was yesterday. Where had June gone? She had said something about fighting darkness before she left, through the portal.

It had been turning dawn, and Twilight set out on a journey. A Journey to find her destiny pack. Although she was not convinced that someone wasn't following her.

Star also decided to head out. She left her old cabin where she had met her first friend, to find some food and hopefully to find a new home.

Twilight had been walking non-stop for days. She came to a giant Creosote tree, and decided to rest there for awhile.

Star was slowly trudging deeper into the forest, when she came to a wide Crevest in the ground. "Better to sleep in the cave then the open forest." So she flew down to find a cozy cave to sleep in.

Twilight perked her head up to the sound of a fox pack. She knew there was more of them then there was of her. She scaddled out of there instantly.