Wildest Dreams

Vettel's P.O.V

I sat on the sand staring at the sunset. "Rar?" Rarrken asked. "I'm fine Rarrken. Don't worry." I sighed. I heard a laugh and I turned my head into the sound's direction to see a girl playing with a small lion like monster that seemed to have electric powers. "Ly!" The monster smiled. "Come on Lyca!" She giggled. "Lyca!" The tiny monster cheered. The girl seemed familiar somehow. For some reason her H/l H/c hair, E/c eyes, everything about her seemed familiar until it hit me. She was Destro's daughter, Y/n. "Ly? Lyca!" The monster smiled. "Rar." Rarrken refused crossing his arms. "Ly, Lyca! Ly Ly!" The rock wolf monster nudged him. "Rar!" Rarrken growled. "Lyca, leave them alone if they don't want to play." The girl said. "You're Destro's daughter." I said. "And you are?" She asked raising a brow. "Vettel Baskerville." I replied coldly. "So you're the one who spread the seed of auobyss." She growled slightly annoyed. "Whatever." I rolled my eyes standing up. "Come on Lyca. Let's go grab something to eat." She smiled at her monster who ws nipping at Rarrken. "Ly!" He barked happily as the black dragon snarled. A horse trotted up to her neighing. "Alright, we're going Arctic." She smiled at the white stallion petting his neck as she got on. They rode off leaving us behind. "Let's go Rarrken." I said looking in the opposite direction. He nodded and we started walking. 

A few weeks later

I was close to the forest at sunset waiting for Y/n. We have gotten closer over the past few weeks and I've been able to show her my other side. Not the dark, tough, mean one but the more playful, caring and fun side. My horse, Relic, nickered as I pet him. I've grown feelings for her and hopefully she would return them. She arrived on her stallion, Arctic. "Hey Vettel!" She smiled. "Hey Y/n, Arctic, Lyca." I waved bending down to pet the dog monster. "Ly!" He barked happily running to play with Rarrken. "Vettel? Can I show you something?" She asked. "Sure." I said. We rode into the forest on a familiar trail as Y/n started singing.

"Let's get out of this town
Drive out of the city, away from the crowds"
Can't help me now
Nothing lasts forever, but this is gonna take me down 
I can see the end as it begins
My one condition is 
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha
Wildest dreams, ah-ha 
My last request it is Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your wildest dreams, ah-ha
Wildest dreams, ah-ha 
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just pretend 
Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress
Staring at the sunset, babe
Red lips and rosy cheeks
Say you'll see me again
Even if it's just in your (Just pretend, just pretend)
Wildest dreams, ah-ha
In your wildest dreams, ah-ha
(Even if it's just in your)
In your wildest dreams, ah-ha 

"Y/n. Your voice is amazing." I said slowing down Relic. "My father used to love hearing me sing." She sighed. "He used to love me." "He may not love you anymore, but I do." I said blushing. "What?" She asked. "I love you Y/n." I smiled. "I love you too Vettel." She smiled back. "Look where we are." I looked at the area and recognized it as soon as I saw it. "The beach." I said. We got off our horses and walked towards the water. "Now I was expecting a kiss." She smirked. "You're wish is my command" I smiled kissing her passionately as she kissed back.

Present 

My arms were wrapped around my pregnant wife's stomach as we looked out the balcony staring at the stars. "It's amazing how nature can be so beautiful." Y/n said putting her head on my chest. "But I know something even more beautiful. I whispered in her ear. "And what is that?" She asked turning her head to look at me. Her E/c eyes shining in the moonlight. "You." I said pressing my lips on her own. I was so lucky to have her  by my side for the rest of my life.