Chapter 1: Yandere showing

[Camilo has been stalking you without anyone knowing, he even spends a lot of time with you so he could get much more information about you. But during one day someone has crossed the line...]

Camilo woke up from the small light of sunlight speaking from his curtains, he stood up rubbed his eyes and stretches " I hope i get to see my Bonita today" Camilo says while looking out the window and seeing a sunrise. After he got all ready he went down stairs for breakfast " Good morning Camilo" Said Dolores while getting food " Goodmoring sis" replied Camilo as he gets arepas and other food " I heard you saying how you hope to see Y/N" Dolores says while looking at Camilo and putting some fruits in her plate, Camilo was silent as he added some more food to his plate " Camilo. If Y/N was your girlfriend, what would you do for her?" Said Dolores as she fills her cup with orange juice "I would kill anyone who dares to harm her, and I'll give her all my love..." Says Camilo with a little deep tone.

When the madrigals eat breakfast, they went to do their chores as always, in meanwhile you were sitting on a little grass field and eating chocolate pudding that your mother made for you. Camilo sees you and approaches you " Goodmoring Y/N, how are you doing?" Camilo said and took a seat next to you " I'm good thank you, but aren't you supposed to do your chores, like taking care of the kiddos?"You said while taking a spoonful of pudding " Oh, how rude of me, what some?" You said while looking at Camilo," Sure" he replied. You grabbed another spoon, took a spoonful and feeding Camilo " It's delicious " Camilo said as he swallows " My mom made it, she has been making pudding since she was little, my Abuela also makes good tamales and i really want you and your family to try them someday !" You said as you rubbed your hair " I would love to-" Camilo gets interrupted by Mirabel " Hey Y/N, some boy named James is looking for you, he says he's your friend". You stood up and replied " Thanks for telling me, i forgot that James and i were hanging out today " Camilo was sure jealous and was hoping to hang out with you today "Y/N... who's James?" Camilo said as he stood next to Mirabel " He's a good friend of mine, but i must get going, See you later Mirabel and Camilo!" You said as you ran to find your friend" I must get going too, bye Camilo!" Mirabel said as she ran to the other direction" Bye....Mirabel"Camilo said as he looks at the direction you headed.

In the evening Camilo skipped dinner and was thinking about you "Noone will take you away from me...You're mine and was forever mine..." Camilo said as he looks at a photo of you and then kisses it and puts it in his chest "I have to stalk Y/N more, i must protect her from that Boy she calls friend. Noone takes what's mine" Camilo says as he puts the photo in his cabinet, then Pepa knocks on his door " Come in" Camilo says and sits on his bed " Camilo, I'm worried about you. You didn't eat dinner, what's the matter?" Pepa says as she enters the room " Nothing mama, nothings wrong" Camilo says and tries to hide the fact that he's not that okay " If anything is wrong, tell me. I'll be here for you" Said Pepa as she grabs the door handle and leaves.

The next morning Camilo eat Breakfast and started to look for you before James could. He finally found you, but you were with James, that made Camilo very angry but he tried to calm down "Oh hello Camilo, James this is Camilo" You said while you looked at camilo then back to James " Hello I'm James, Y/N told me so much about you, i hope we become good friends!" James said as he looks at Camilo with a smile " Yeah....same" Says camilo as he shows no emotion at all " Are you alright Camilo?"- You said as you put your hand on his cheek " I'm fine now" Camilo changes his emotion to a happy one " Oh okay then, I'm glad!...Hey do y'all want to get some crepes?" You said and took your hand off Camilo's cheek, they replied " Sure" and with that you all headed to get crepes. When you all finsihed your crepes James says " I must get going" and the kisses your hand " It was nice meeting you Camilo" James says and leaves after, Camilo was staring at James with a look that says [ If you kiss her hand around me again.....you won't wake up the next day] Camilo looks back at you and puts his hand of your right cheek " I'll see you later " Camilo says that and then kisses your left cheek, you were surprised but you didn't mind that at all "Okay, bye Camilo!" You waved your hand at Camilo and he waves back to you.

When Camilo enters his room he punches the wall angrily " Looks like James is now my Enemy..." Camilo says while smiling at his reflection in the mirror" Oh my Y/N...you'll be mine soon" Says Camilo as he looks at a little photo of you in his desk. During the past few days Camilo didn't spend time with you because James hangs out with you all the time, You and James were talking as you sitted in a bench, Jame's mother calls him for lunch , Before he says goodbye to you, he gives you a small kiss on your lips and then James leaves to his house " He corssed the line...you'll see James. Tomorrow  you won't wake up, but you'll for sure be sleeping for years "Camilo says that in his mind and went to Casita "Camilo lunch is ready" Dolores says as she sees Camilo coming towards Casita. Camilo barely eat anything, all he eat was 5 arepas and he drinked 2 cups of lemonade, before Camilo went go his room he sneakily grabbed a knife and quickly ran to his room and locked the door shut. " Tonight it Begins...James will be killed and Y/N will be all mine"Camilo says that in his mind as he looks in the mirror with a spycho smile look...Night time came, it was 1 am and Camilo sneaked out of the house. He went to the village and sees James walking " Psss... James" Camilo whispers at James " Oh Camilo, what are you doing here?" James Said as he looks at Camilo with a Confused stare" That doesn't matter. I must tell you something...come with me" Camilo says as he grabs Jame's arm and leads him go an ally, there was barely any light, the only light that it had was the moon's light. " Sooo... what's wrong?" Says James " Do you have a crush on Y/N?"Camilo says while he slowy takes the knife out of his back pocket " Yes, i do...why?" Says James as he looks at Camilo" Well..." Says Camilo, before Camilo would continue talking he pushed James into the wall and pinning him down

" Sorry but she's mine...did you really thought that you could have her?! Well you thought so wrong" Says Camilo " What are you doing?!"Says James, Camilo puts the Knife on his neck " You'll be sleeping for a long, long time... " Camilo begins to laugh and stabs James in his stomach, he killed him by only one stab......... The next moring The madrigals went outside to do they're chores but they see the villagers in a hole crowd " What's happening?" Says Abuela Alma " A boy named James... was murdered" Says a villager, the Madrigals were all shocked, but Camilo was pretending to be scared. Camilo sees you on the grass field crying while sitting under the tree, he approaches you pretending to not know what's happening " Y/N...?" Says Camilo as he sits next to you " My... my friend is dead, he didn't deserve that..." You cried and hiding your face with your hands, your hair was also covering it " I'm sorry that you had to go through this " Camilo says while he hugged you.

Chapter 2 is coming soon...