Their Backstories

Tanjiro, a 15 year old boy that has lost his family, apart from nezuko, just when he was just 13, he has always been a nice kid, a great kid, a kid that would do anything for his family to be happy, for them to be safe from harm, for him that was a promise to his father, a promise that was broken due to the deaths of his mother, and siblings. He failed to protect them, but he'll redeem himself by protecting the last family member he got, Nezuko Kamado, a surviving Kamado after the massacre in their family home.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kanao Tsuyuri, the tsuguko and sister of the Insect Hashira, Shinobu Kocho, and the late Flower Hashira, Kanae Kocho. Kanao has been abused, tortured and sold for her early days in life, if she wasn't saved by the Kocho sisters, she would still be in that cycle, due to her horrific past, she has become emotionless to the point that she won't eat just because she wasn't ordered to, this problem was partially solved by giving Kanao a coin by her older adoptive sister, Kanae Kocho.
"You'll get back your emotions when you meet your special boy Kanao~" Kanae said as she gives Kanao the
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Kanao never actually waited for the right boy for her, she remained emotionless even during her sister's funeral, she was just sweating nonstop, just standing still with wide eyes, the others accepted for who she was, what she can and can't do.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Except one...