Chapter 1

"Those two are really suspicious"
"Now that I think about it yeah, they seem too friendly over the past few weeks"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're ready"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
*Yawn* "Time to start training!"
Tanjiro Kamado, a kinoe rank slayer woke up at 5 am to start training and enhancing his abilities. "It's wierd that I keep seeing the same man in my dreams, mostly it's about my family but oh well gotta focus on training"The red head said before training.

Tanjiro has been practicing his "newly discovered breathing" that has been his families' traditional dance for generations, he wants to push himself farther due to Rengoku barely surviving against upper 3, he kept blaming himself for not doing much in the fight even though he knows that he will die trying to do anything during it, basically giving a greater chance of death to Rengoku.

*Kanao's POV*
I woke up earlier than usual, I was going to the kitchen if there were any food there.
"Oh you're awake? You're up earlier than usual, here some rice balls" a girl with 2 pigtail using 2 blue colores butterfly pins said. "Oh thank you aoi, I'll eat breakfast then train outside" I said after taking my tray of food, "No problem, oh yeah by the way Tanjiro's already outside training, I also heard gossips that you two were being suspicious, I don't know how but that's what they were always saying" Aoi said.
I was confused why people were being suspicious of me and Tanjiro maybe I'll tell Tanjiro about this later "Thank you for telling that Aoi, I'm also confused why they're suspicious of us, I'll tell Tanjiro about this and maybe he knows why".

*Aoi's POV*

"Thank you for telling that Aoi, I'm also confuse why they're suspicious of us, I'll tell Tanjiro about this and maybe he knows why" Kanao said with confusion,
*Tanjiro really changed you Kanao, you're getting better at expressing your own emotions, I'm proud of you as a sister* I thought as Kanao finishes her food and goes out to train.

*Third person POV*

Kanao goes to the training area to train her skills, while going there she sees Tanjiro training with his shirt off, see that makes Kanao blush at the sight, tho she composes herself in a few seconds and go to the training area.

*Tanjiro's POV*

"Hi Tanjiro", I see Kanao greet me.
"Hello Kanao, came here to train?"
"Yup, I was told by aoi that you've been here for quite some time"
"Yeah, I've been here training since 5 am"
"I see, well she also told me that people were being suspicious about us"
"hmm? How so?"
"I thought you would know"
"I didn't even notice that"
"I see, well I'll start training now"
"Ok, I'll just-" Tanjiro was interrupted by someone screaming
"TANJIRO HELP MEEEEEE"
"HAHAHAHA MONITSU COME HERE AND FIGHT ME"
*They're at it again* Tanjiro thought to himself with a sigh

*Third Person POV*

"It seems they're here, I'll talk to you later Kanao, goodbye for now" Tanjiro said as he started preparing to leave the training area.
"O-ok, bye Tanjiro" Kanao said as Tanjiro leaves
"I wanted to talk to you more Tanjiro~" Kanao weakly said as she sighed very deep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Goodmorning Nezuko"

"Goodmorning Nii-chan" Nezuko said while rubbing her eyelids

"Had a goodnight sleep?"
"Yes I did!" Nezuko said happily

"Good now go eat breakfast now, Zenitsu and Inosuke are already there" Tanjiro said

"Ok" Nezuko says as she goes down the hall to meet the others
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I'm telling you, we shouldn't trust that kid, I don't even know why Oyakata-sama even let that brat stay"
"Oyakata-sama's orders, we can't object to his orders and you know that"
"Ugh fine, but still he's to mysterious, even tho we know his past, his growth is fast, and he's getting too kind, he even influenced Kocho's tsuguko"
"It is indeed but we don't have evidence yet so we'll have to just be on guard"
"Well, we can't do anything about it, we all have missions for today so see you later"
"Yeah yeah"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"We're ready for the plan"
"Execute the plan when the signal is given, it'll be the corp's downfall if we do this"
"Yes lord..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"CAW CAW KAMADO TANJIROU, YOU'RE REQUESTED TO GO TO OYAKATA-SAMA FOR A MISSION CAW"