𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 | atsushi n.

f. reader | 2nd pov

praise | first time | blowjob | begging | guided masturbation

sub atsushi | aftercare

mood: Love Me Later | Natasha Mosley

"O-oh fuck!~"

Atsushi grips your hair tight, tears at the edges of his eyes as he tried catching his breath from how good you're making him feel. His heart was pounding out of his chest. His body reaching unspeakable highs as you made your way with him. His palms and legs were shaking with his lips pouring uncontrollable mumbles and whines on how fucking good you were making him feel.

He couldn't believe he was finally doing this with you, and he can't lie about how he looked forward to making love with you too.

He remembered the times when he swore to himself to make sure you felt good and that tonight was about you and only you. How the tables turned the moment you went down on your knees and sucked on his neglected cock like it was what you were born to do.

Atsushi panted breathlessly, bucking his hips up into your mouth uncontrollably, trying so hard to make sense of what was happening in his already dizzy brain.

"(Na-)- agh!~ you're go- gonna make me cuhm-" he slurred, drool daring to roll down his lips as he looked down on you like you were heaven sent. Though for the current situation, you're practically taking him there from the way you were sucking and licking him up.

You gripped Atsushi's quivering thighs apart, his moans flowing around the room like your favorite song on repeat, and as it reached your ears it gave you nothing more than motivation to please your lover because you knew he deserved it.

Atsushi's unrelenting whimpers and whines on how he was so, so, close made your heart quiver and beat out of your chest.

Just as he was about to cum, you pulled away, licking your lips and drawing circles in the space between his sensitive thighs that sat on your shoulders.

Your voice, like honey, was smooth and sweet, flushed with a gentle tone that made Atsushi shake with anticipation and need.

"Don't cum yet Atsushi"

Atsushi nodded dumbly, as if the words you said made sense to his dizzy brain. Whimpering at the little circles you drew on his sensitive thigh, he sighed desperately, "Ple-please (Name), I-I need you so bad." The weretiger shakily pleaded, yet reduced to small incoherent whispers when you sucked on his skin.

Atsushi bit his finger. You looked perfect and the feeling of pleasure in his veins made the experience much better. "(Name) please, please" he begged helplessly, bucking his hips towards you. Your grip on his thighs tightened and you chuckled amusingly over his desperation.

Atsushi couldn't stop, it was as if his brain was wired to keep begging for more of your sinful touches even though you were doing just that.

Kissing down his inner thighs, you left a marks of ownership down the trail of wet kisses. And with each moan of your name, your heart pulsed out of your chest, the heat between your legs growing more wet than how you anticipated it to be.

You pushed down the whine of need down your throat and crawled up to Atsushi, taking his hand and guiding it down your clothed pussy, "Make me feel good Atsushi, then I'll fuck you just how you want it" you ordered, it was firm yet breathy from how his fingers shakily rubbed your clit.