2

Nora was up by 6:30 getting ready to start her day. Being a medical school student wasn't what she planned but was drawn to, after a seminar about black women in medince while on a visit back home in Arizona with her mother.

"Shit." She hissed as her white acrylic overlayed toe hit one of her bed post.

Picking up her binder and placing it into her tote bag. Doing a checklist in her head before going back to getting ready for her day.

Which consisted of showering in lathers of dove blueberry body wash,moisturizing in mango scented body butter before placing on her coconut flavored mist. Then her jeans,oversized graphic tee and her black/white dunks.

Applying concealer to cover the dark under circles of her eyes. Then her cherry flavored lip gloss with her Cartier diamond earrings , her necklace with the word callie on it being the most important piece of jewelry on her.

Grabbing her bag and exiting her room,she looked over at her sofa seeing that taetae was still asleep under the blanket.

Picking up her cup of hot coco and then her toast. She exited the house,locking it then walking down the stairs. As she crossed the parking lot to her JEEP.

The sound of a door clicking opened behind her caused her to turn around. Her eyes falling onto the same man she flirted with two nights before. This time he was wearing a  green vlone tshirt with some black sweats. A black fitted cap and two gold chains,one being shorter than the other.

"You could at least make me breakfast before eye raping me." He said looking up at nori as he closed his black BMW door.

"Boy wasn't nobody eye raping you." She said calling cap before placing her bag inside her own vehicle.

"Whatever you say.callie." He said reading her necklace. She chuckled looking up at him.

"And what's your name?" She asked him.

"Jordan." He answered.

"You don't look like a Jordan." She said scrunching up her face a little.

"And you don't look like a callie." He responded.

"Because callie is my daughter's name. Am nora. What's your excuse for not looking like a Jordan?" She asked.

"So the spot I want is already taken. Damn." He said not answering her question but turning to what he does best flirt.

"Nigga you a mess. I got to get to school,bye." She said laughing before hopping up into the vehicle. Turning on the engine and moving out her parking space and driving off to pursue her "dreams".

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nori walked into her apartment door to loud music. It was a Friday night and obviously her Friends were already in the mood to party.

"About time you got home." Nova said. She was already dressed in a denim fitted two piece  on her body with blue heels.

"You was getting fucked wasn't you?" Jay asked looking at nori.

"I wished." She answered.

"Go get dressed." Nova pushed her out the living room area.

Nori got dressed and did her makeup. Refreshing her hair and styling her edges.

"How i look?" She asked nova and jay who was vaping in the living room.