Chapter 5: Diego

Billie's POV-

Luna grinded her hips against mine, making me moan a little. i picked her up and wrapped her legs around my waist. i walked her over to the bed, still holding our kisses and placed her on the bed carefully. but again, she kept feeling a sense of discomfort because of my boner.

"your wallet, Billie." she said.

"Luna." i said.

"hmm?" she asked.

i shifted a bit and moved my boner so it didn't poke her as much, "that's my dick."

i didn't know how to tell her, i haven't told many people about it before and that's why i was scared to tell her. but i feel like i can trust her, if this got out public, i'd be ruined. my public image would be ruined and i don't think 'Billie the intersex millionaire celebrity' is something i wanna be called.

"oh." she said, shocked. "trans? intersex?"

"intersex, i got it from birth." i said. "i haven't told many people about it, so please, keep it between us."

"alright." she said.

i think that weirded things out between us and i got angry at myself for telling her so quickly and not giving her any time. i regret telling her, i knew it would make her uncomfortable.

"hey, i'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable." i said, looking her in the eyes.

she glared into mine and replied saying, "no! it's okay, you didn't make me uncomfortable. i'm just unsure."

"of what?" i asked, searching in her eyes to see if i could find the answers quicker.

"i don't know, Billie. it's kinda late, i think you should go." she said.

"oh." i replied.

i left her house not long after and she thanked me for helping the situation with Amber, even though all i did was attack that guy. i got in my car and felt like driving into an ocean the entire time.

i've been with girls before, just not so affectionately, it was mainly with a girl who just wanted sex all the time, and i do know what to do but i also don't. i don't know if she wants to fuck now, i don't even know if she likes me and she definitely doesn't like the fact that i'm intersex or a dick. either way, i hope it blows over soon.

Luna's POV-

i shut the door as Billie drove away.

a dick? a fucking dick? she has a dick?

that's why somethings always poking me when me make out. i turn her on. you see, i am into Billie, but the thought if dick turns me off so much. i hate it. i hate dick. it's just so weird and scary. i've never been with a man and that's why I feel so scared because I know Billie isn't a man but she still has a penis and that scares me for some reason.

I took a shower and got changed into some shorts and I went to sleep that night regretting letting Billie leave. i felt bad for letting her go just because she was telling me about her gender and that shouldn't be something that affects me so much. i don't know why let it get to me but I guess I was scared.

it took me hours to sleep because i couldn't get over the fact that i made Billie leave just because of who she was. but i think we need to just talk it out because it's all my fault and i have to apologise to her.

Billie's POV-

I've got home and worked on a new song with Finneas. it was about one of the dreams I had the other day, where I got 'everything I wanted' and that's what I named it. we made an album cover first of the Golden Gate Bridge and what happened in that dream is that I've basically jumped off of the Golden Gate Bridge into the river and nobody noticed me drown and nobody came to help.