5

Bakugo watches as Todoroki quickly packs up his things that was scattered all over the couch into his little suitcase.

Todoroki waved awkwardly at Bakugo signally a 'bye'

Todoroki frowned at the fact that his uniform won't be coming until another day, which Bakugo mistook. Bakugo had thought that Todoroki was upset from moving out of his dorm room.

"...I can let you in sometimes." Todoroki was confused, he would be want to come back here? Or perhaps did Bakugo think he was in love with him? Todoroki's face quickly flushed, Bakugo was misunderstanding him. He was not who Bakugo think he is.

Today is the day class 1-A went to the training grounds to practice hero work with Thirteen. Again, it was group work, Todoroki's least favorite but he had to deal with it.

Todoroki felt a certain someone's gaze on him when Aizawa was giving out the groups. Luckily, they were in their gym uniforms, he no longer had to wear his shirt. And of course, Bakugo and Todoroki was paired together, with Uraraka. It was like the universe was trying to say something.

"Oi Halfie!" Bakugo walked up to him. His face is serene but his ears were flushed bright red.

Bakugo had fell for Todoroki.

Todoroki pretends to not hear Bakugo and walked with Uraraka to their station.

"Aren't you going to answer him?" Uraraka asked nervously, to which Todoroki shook his head ferociously; she felt holes in her head from the exploding time-bomb in the back.

"Oh right! We're having a girls' night today! We're wondering if you can join? Everyone wants to know you better!" Todoroki's success was also a failure, his disguise was enough to make him seem like a actual girl but being invited to a girls night was a hit to his masculinity. "N-"

"You'll be coming." Uraraka said with a innocent smile, but her grip on Todoroki's shoulder said otherwise.

Todoroki and his partners station was to save civilians from a land slide. He could easily stop it with his quirk, not needing the help of anyone else.

"Stand back. I'll handle it." Todoroki said getting in his stance. "Wait! We have to work together, and you need to make sure the civilians are okay. You can leave that to me though." Uraraka was like the light at the end of a cave, the sensible thinker out of all of them.

"Then the fuck am I supposed to do? Stand here and look pretty?" Bakugo said, obviously not liking the arrangements. "I suppose.." Todoroki said creating a ice barrier to stop the land from crushing the civilians. Suddenly monsters can running from the sides, "Bakugo I'll leave that to you." Maybe teamwork isn't that bad...He couldn't stop the creatures, get civilians out of ruble, and stop the land slide all at once. Wait, was there supposed to be monsters?

"Bakugo! Do you need any help?" The monster that Bakugo was obviously a highly skilled one, this was definitely not something the teachers would put in training grounds. If Bakugo was any slower, he would've suffered tremendous damage. The actors for the civilian roles were actually in trouble now, some of them got caught in the ruble for real.

"Who do you take me for? A fucking dinosaur won't kill me!" Bakugo replied still dodging the attacks from the monster. When he attacked it, the monster's skin deflected his attacks causing damage on him instead.

"Uraraka, call the teachers!" Todoroki said running to Bakugo, who's movements were getting slower. After Uraraka helped the last person who was stuck, she took a b line to the teachers.

"Halfie I said I didn't need your h— WATCH OUT!" Bakugo grabbed Todoroki by the waist and avoided the monsters swing, however the land slide managed to get pass Todoroki's barrier, falling on them. Todoroki quickly puts up another barrier, however they were stuck in a corner, meaning they're trapped in.

"Shit..." Bakugo curses as he looked around for an opening. His arm still around Todoroki's waist. Todoroki's leg was injured from the land slide, so when he tried to walk, he fell face first into Bakugo's chest.

Todoroki quickly gets off ignoring how his face felt burning hot, but the pain on his leg was on a different level. Bakugo notices and puts his arm around Todoroki's for support.

"Uhm... I can't blow up this place or the rubble is gonna fall down and kill us." Bakugo explains. "I guess we could wait, I'm sure Uraraka will be back soon."

Todoroki had to enhance the barrier every once in a while incase it starts cracking. He felt a bit cold from using his quirk too much. He shivers a bit, but it wasn't bad to the point he got frostbites. Bakugo holds Todoroki closer to his body sharing his body warmth, "Don't get the wrong idea...I'm just helping ya cause you're cold."

Todoroki just accepts it without complaint. It was better than having to use his other half from his father.

"They're okay!"

The pair finally saw the light again after about a hour in the dark. "What happened?" Todoroki asks, seeing that a lot of his classmates were injured. "...the league attacked our training grounds." Thirteen explains. Luckily no one was hurt badly and the League left quickly without much of a fight.

Todoroki's leg was doing much better after going to the nurse. It was almost completely healed.

He hoped Uraraka had forgot about the girls night, but was dragged by her to Mina's dorm.

Todoroki felt awkward, as he is a man. Everyone wore their cute pajamas and sat in a circle talking to each other.

"We should play truth or dare!" Mina exclaimed excitedly. Everyone agreed except Todoroki, not that what he says would matter anyways.

"I'll go first! Todoroki truth or dare?" Uraraka asked.

"Uhh...truth." Todoroki had to play it safe, these girls may look nice but he heard some awful things they can do.

"Is there anyone you're crushing on?" Uraraka asks, the whole room was filled with anticipation for his answer. "Never mind, I chose dare." There was no way he was answering that, he was annoyed the blondes face popped up when he was thinking about someone.

"I dare you to answer the truth." Uraraka said, her tone almost sinister. "Oh let me guess! Is it Bakugo?" Mina asked with a smirk on her face. "Yeah! You roomed with him for 2 days!" Hagakure said. "Not to mention, you guys stayed together at the station... And he had his arms around you!" The whole room looked surprised, not expecting that much progress from the duo.

These girls obviously weren't going to let it go so he might as well bullshit an answer.

"...I guess so."