Chapter Two

The School is not really a school at all. They call it that to not get the police suspicious. I'm not too clear on what police are but I know the creators of The School are terrified of them. I think I used to know what they are but once you're taken they erase all of the memories of your life on the outside. All of the memories except those of your loved ones.

 They keep those memories because the scientists, who we are told to refer to as teachers, use them to see if their experiment has worked. The experiment is something out of a nightmare. The "teachers" try and turn you into these horrible creatures. Creatures that can kill with ease. Creatures without mercy. Without pity. Without emotion. The only thing these creatures can do is kill.

 They've tried several times to turn me into one but they never seem to get it right. The only impact the experiment has had on me is given me heightened senses. Kayla's getting closer and closer to becoming one but is still mostly human. Still, I notice the difference in her temperment. She's also gotten stronger and faster. I worry about her sometimes. I don't want her to turn into one of those things. I'd have no one and she'd be a killing machine with an endless hunger for blood. 

 ________________________________________________________________

Yeah it's really short but I promise the next chapter will be longer