¡brothers best friend p/2!

(tenz pov)

As y/n was getting her shirt back on,
I still couldn't believe that she could move her hips like tha— WAIT what the hell was I thinking shes like a little sister to me right?

I started blushing real rank, so I decided do try cover my face, and ran to b/ns room.

(Y/ns pov)

After I put my shirt on, I grabbed my noodles and walked to my room felling embarrassed, I still can't believe tenzing saw that, to make it worse my brother saw to, and yelled at me , I looked down and sighed, knowing I'll probably be embarrassed in the morning by b/ns :')

Well I'll just deal with that later in the morning, but know I'll just finish my food and head to bed.

20 minutes later after getting to bed

It was about 2 in the morning when tenz woke me up by shaking me awake

"Huh?, What's the matter tenz??" I asked him after seeing his teared stained face

"Um— I kinda had a nightmare again about.....losing you guys…" he stated looking away kinda embarrassed

"Aw, tenz you won't lose us.. I promise"
I told him

"Um.. okay, but can I stay with you tonight??" He asked blushing again looking very embarrassed

"Yes, of course, Hun." I said to tired to say no...

"Okay, thank you" he said laying down behind me

I knew he had nightmares like this but about his family, or about losing someone he loves.

As I was getting comfortable I felt a arm around my waist, which caused me to blush alot more than him when he's embarrassed.

He started playing with my hair also.
Which but me to sleep even faster, I always loved when someone played with my hair, because when I was a baby my mother would lay down with me and play with my hair...

Sorry this barley made sense, but it's currently 2:00 am in the fucking morning.
And I kinda wanted to rush Abit cause I wanna watch, black phone again.
And also 10/10!! WOULD RECOMMEND WATCHING IT ONG
FINNEY IS MY FAV EVEN ROBIN
I might make a book about them
But good my little losers<333!!

KAIARI OUT<333333!