Nova

It was a cold foggy winter morning and 15 year old nova had just been brutally awoken by her alarm clock. She let out a long sigh, tumbled out of bed and got her ironed uniform off of her bedside table. She placed her uniform outside of her bathroom and she had a quick, warm shower. She got out and got changed into her uniform which consisted of a button up shirt (long sleeved) with a short black skirt with knee high socks. Nova took her long dark wavy hair out of a messy bun and straightened it. She put on some jewellery such as a heart necklace, a ring on each ring finger and some pearl bracelets. She rushed downstairs to find some breakfast only to find that it had all been eaten. Her mother turned around after nova huffed." Sorry your brother ate all the rest of the cereal... There's a fiver in my purse if you wanna grab that and get some coffee and some food." Her mother offered. "Thank you so much! Are we still going to the library after school?" Nova asked. They were doing a small get together with free refreshments and a free book. We've gone every winter for as long as I can remember. We go with Gemma( my favourite aunty).Yeah of course but I'll be there a little bit late as Gemma needs me to pick her up from her date with her boyfriend." He's moving here with us soon because long distance is to hard for them. "Okay. Well I better be off I don't wanna be late." I waved at my mum and she smiled in response. I put my high top converse on and left the house.

It was snowing last night so there was heaps and heaps of snow on the floor. I walked to the shops leaving footprints in the snow.I got to the shop and went to the Costa machine and clicked on 'golden hot chocolate'.They're just the best.As I was waiting for it to be done I turned around and saw a tall figure.It looked like he was wearing a uniform but he had a black hoodie on over his shirt and tie. He had dark brown hair that hovered above his face. He had curly hair and it was even better because you could tell it was natural. The machine dinged but it wasn't able to snap me out of my daydream of him. He looked over with a smirk on his lips. He looked up and down me with his piercing blue eyes. He clicked his fingers snapping me back into reality. I could feel my face burn and I just know I looked like a tomato. He pointed at the machine and I spun around clueless to what he was doing. I then realised what I was doing before I was distracted. I smiled at him, grabbed my coffee, paid and got the hell out there completely forgetting to buy food. Thoughts ran through my mind. 99 Of them were about that random guy I just humiliated myself infront of. The other thought... Shit! I'm meant to meet my bestfriend Lucy in 5 minutes! I texted her to let her know that I'm on the way and I quickened my pace so I don't get killed.