Part 1: Cale and his "children" and family... 2

(A/N) Hello, it's me again. Honestly, I don't really know what I'm doing. Because I currently have all the time in the world, I am going to make another chapter. Granted, this isn't a normal schedule right now, so my publishing is going to be sporadic. I will eventually figure out a proper schedule. Enjoy...

"Cale... Loves deeply... he doesn't show it... he wants to slack... he wants to laze... with his people with him... he is willing to die... to get it..." Twila looks around at everyone, gravely, "There is more to him that meets the eye... in this universe... and the universe that you are reacting to..."

Everyone quietly looks at the video, the baddies, grimace thinking about how the plans they had made were all being recked by a trash in the other universe, without having any thoughts about what Cale was going through. Neo was being his typical douchey self, and Cale's family, especially Count Deruth, his father was going through deep introspection, trying to understand why his son felt the need to sacrifice himself for others, not really abiding to being a Golden Turtle. The dragons were looking at each other realizing that this weak human was willing to put himself in danger just to help the baby dragon.

Everyone goes back to staring at the screen, while the ones who were centered in the video blush in embarrassment. Clopeh the original of the original universe, wondered why he did that, Twila gave him the TOTCF memories, and so he started giggling like a psychopath, yeah... Twila teleported him to a secure room, he would still watch the videos, no one needed to see him go into prayer for Cale. Everyone in the Cale room shuddered, the Clopeh's always freaked them out, TBOAH's Cale contemplates on why he chose not to kill Clopeh.

"Ignoring Clopeh... Cale is a family to everyone... lets go on to the wars... and what went on... who did what... the losers... the winners... the sacrifices... and later... I will show the relationship of Cale..."

Everyone on the good side thought with shock, 'He's in a relationship' on the baddies with Neo, 'Who's the unlucky b**** that ended up with that trash bastard? HA!'

Count Deruth cried internally realizing that he never really knew his son, and that his son grew up too fast, in both universes.

(A/N) That's all for this chapter. Hope you enjoyed. I know this wasn't a lot, but it was hard to find anything about his family, hopefully I find more about the rest. Thanks for reading/watching... Tune in for the next chapter. :) thank you!