𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔.

(Tʜɪs ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴠᴇʀʏ sʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ. - ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀs ɴᴏᴛᴇ♡︎)

The door swung open. It was your dad...with a mask on..
"Y/N??" He scolded, shocked.
"Dad?!" You backed away from him and his knife, scared, you gripped onto the boys by their sleeves unknowing of it.
"My dear.. 𝒀𝒐𝒖 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅'𝒏𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔." He calmly whispered for everyone to hear directed towards y/n.
"Y-ou..have you gone insane?!" You snapped. "Let us the fuck out of here right now!" He could never hurt y/n.
"But they made you cry dear.. they 𝒉𝒂𝒅 𝒊𝒕 𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒈"
You felt your soul grow cold.
You demanded he let you all go, safely.
He dropped the knife and stepped aside. Before you all left he threatened the boys, telling them that he would come for them, their family and their friends if they told. As soon as you all got out of the house, Robin grabbed your hand and darted to the police station where you told them, by then your brother John had gotten home. John was like his father, a peice of shit. He was the grabbers final victim before he got taken away with an evil grin.
You were sobbing, you had lost everything. You had been tortured and manipulated your whole life knowing that he only wanted to protect you. Falling to your knees, Finn offered to host a sleepover at his place for a while, Robin jumped in and demanded he be invited, suprisingly, Vance did too but he was more rough and it was more of a threat than a question.

You were spaced out throughout this whole thing. Your vision was blurry for a while until you fainted, maybe you got hurt? Maybe you couldnt handle it? Was it stress? Worry? Or were you happy that you all made it out, safely.