!

Hi! I'm Fer and welcome to "The Box".

*****
STARTED: JANUARY 1, 2024
COMPLETED: STILL IN PROCESS
*****

First of all, I ask you to read the warnings at the end of this note, If you consider yourself sensitive to any of the topics discussed, please do not read this story. Your health and peace of mind is more important.

This is my first foray into a dark story, and I am allowing my imagination to flow freely.

I want to make it clear that I do not consider this book to belong to the romance genre under any circumstances. I classify this book as an attempt at psychological thriller influenced by dark Hollywood, with police overtones, as you've probably noticed from our main character.

While there may be moments where the mood becomes lighter, funnier, or even fanciful, this is just a device to facilitate both the reading and the writing. Keep in mind that all of this is simply a front for the true background of the story. In no way am I endorsing the events that unfold in the plot. IT IS ALL PURE FICTION.

I apologize if you read spelling mistakes, english is not my first language -in fact spanish is- so, if you see any mistake, let me know so I can correct it.

I will leave you the official playlist in the next part, but you will also be able to find the same songs in some chapters later.

Btw, you know what the dot after the chapter number means.

Feel free to comment, vote and share <3

-F

────

WARNINGS:

-This story considers sensitive topics such as human trafficking, body mutilation, physical violence, sexual violence, use of drugs, weapons, knives, alcohol consumption, explicit descriptions of scenes that may be considered non-sensitive, vulgar language, infidelity, sexual content, kinks (degradation, gun play, knife play, blood, bondage, submissive/dominant, spanking consent, choking, etc).-

────