2391

12 Years later. 2391

The girls arrived in a barren deserted world of sand. The only sound was of the thumping music the collapse and displacement of the sand made. The sun beat viciously trying to make its mark on the non malleable skin. They wore light garments that covered them from the sand, if the storm were to pick up, not because it would cause them any harm but because it would be a pain to deal with later.

The oldest led the way with a device in her hand the screen was blue holographic and the center was a slightly red pigmented dot resonating. They had followed far away from their shuttle so that they were standing right on top of the frequency being emitted to their hand held device.

With a smile she handed the tech to Salvatora and knelt down. She pulled back her sleeve to her shoulder and slowly inserted her hand into the sand where the exact spot had been laid in. She pushed and pushed until felt something underneath the surface. It had taken her entire arm to feel a cool metallic handle bar. Her fingers wrapped around tightly grabbing onto it firmly as she pulled up. The top of the case became visible and Salvatora knelt down next to her sister. She had the honor of opening it up. There it was. An Identical head to their uncle's.

2 days later. 2391

"It's finally time. Not even B-4 could keep us from Lore," Discordia exhaled in excitement.

"Why would he even scatter father around the galaxy," mumbled Salvatora. Discordia ignored the remark instead she fumbled around Lore's back looking for the switch that would reactivate their dear father.

"Got it!" Discordia exclaimed.

"Shouldn't we prepare or-"

Discordia flipped the long forgotten switch, and the dormant eyes began to wander about the shuttle's help. Though an unprecedented result began in which the more he moved about regaining his consciousness his face began to age as well. The youthful face of the dismantled android was replaced by an older one ironically the one he last saw of Dr. Noonian.

Afraid they might have caused a failure they stood back waiting for whatever result to take its course naturally. However there was nothing more to it. The face stopped aging and a tight lipped smile appeared.

"I am most grateful. So, tell me, who are my saviors?" Lore asked, putting on the same fake naïve charm he once showed aboard the enterprise.

"Your daughters, father," Salvatora responded with anticipation, kneeling to him and grabbing his hand lovingly. The smile on Lore's face remained, but he looked at Discordia for confirmation. She verified with a simple head nod and crossed arm making her own observations much like he was making at the moment.

"Why have you aged?" Discordia asked her right eye squinting slightly.

"Discordia!" at Salvatora's outburst, Lore laughed.

"What better daughters can I ask for. Very considerate each in their own way," Lore complimented moving his free hand to Salvatora's face, then outstretched to Discordia. "I'm assuming you're the one who brought me back?" Discordia didn't reciprocate provoking yet again, Salvatora's anger. It wasn't what she had expected and it certainly would mess with the plans she had meticulously played out.

"A combined effort, really, but yes I suppose I led the way. Figured we can play happy family," Discordia lied. Lore and his eldest shared gaze for a second and though not even a word was spoken, information was exchanged within the eternity of that second.

"To your question, my aging was probably a program made by your grandfather accompanying an emotions chip I once had. It's a bit ironic. Despite my killing my father we had much alike and so, not only did I inherit his ambition, but his mortality," Lore chuckled.

"Maybe we can do something," Salvatora offered, ignoring the killing part entirely.

"I don't know, we aren't exactly students of cybernetics. I only managed to make dummies that were barely sentient at that," Discordia replied.

"We can ask our uncle," Salvatora insisted.

"No!" Lore and Discordia said in unison.

"Look sweetheart, they shut me down for a reason and I think I'd rather spend the last of my years trying to contact a lost friend," Lore's anger unnecessarily flared. Having seemed to be the only one caring for her family, Discordia ordered her sister to stand up.

She laid a hand on Salvatora's shoulder and guided her out of the helm, pushing her to their quarters. The doors opened and Salvatora entered. As she sat down the doors closed up again. Despite Salvatora settling on the bed Discordia waited outside for a minute or two before returning to the helm.

Then surprise, surprise, lore sat at the computer searching up the public files of lieutenant commander data. Not much was on him anyway, not since the ban. Everything if anything good was written in a negative light.

"You won't find the crystal entity or the Borg, not how you knew them. In fact you'll find you don't have any friends" Discordia sighed.

"Is that all you brought me back for, to patronize me," Lore scoffed, turning around in his chair.

"No, to give you a second chance." Discordia walked over and knelt down before him she took her father's hand then laid it on her cheek. One his hand comfortably coddled her cheek she gave her father's hand a kiss and laid her head on his lap. "To give you an offer you can't refuse."