Chapter 2

...
The world was burning, the smell of smoke and blood layered the air. Dust was flying everywhere and there was the very distinct sound out machine guns and grenades going off a little too close for comfort. The whole world was upside down. Buck looked around his team mates were unconscious and most likely bleeding out, buck was pinned by the dash. Next thing he knew there was a loud Bang and all he saw was black.
...

"...k?"

".uck?"

Bucks ears were ringing as he turned to look in the direction the voice was coming from.

"Buck? Are you okay?" Bobby asked.

".. yeah I'm good.." Buck replied and with that he turned away and walked toward the rig.

*Bobby's P.O.V*

I look over at Buck after the explosion and he's just standing there looking lifeless and staring at the burning ambulance.

"Buck?" I call out his name but he didn't respond or even acknowledge me.

" Buck?" I tried again stepping just a bit closer.

" Hey Buck are you okay?" I asked again.

Buck looked at him with lifeless eyes.
"Yeah, I'm good" he responded as he turned to walk away.

Bobby kept an eye on him for the rest of the day.

*Eddies p.o.v*
As the grenade went off everyone jumped including me, the only person that didn't even move was buck.
Somethings going on with Buck and even if nobody else noticed it something was definitely going on. The only people that would react like that are people who were expecting it or something was triggered.

I don't know what's going on but I plan to find out soon.