🥀3

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅🌸⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

A thump sound echoing inside the indoor court as the ball hitting the ground simultaneously. The ball keep bumping into the floor until it goes to the ring.
Three point.

I don't know why I love this sport so much. But one thing I still remember when I was a kid, my brother Jaewoo once watching a movie called Air Bud. A golden retriever named Buddy who has ability to shoot a basketball. He unexpectedly joined the basketball team and became their MVP. And of course the other cast as his second owner, Kevin Zeggers. He is one of my favorite actors that time. You know if you know. If you have a crush on a lead actor, you became a fanatic fans of him to like him more and more, watching their move here and there. Just like that. Seeing how he became a best friend with buddy. Maybe that's the beginning why I love to learned basketball. But my mom always tell me to do something more 'feminine' rather than a basketball player. You expect me to cheer like a cheerleaders, oh it's a BIG NO. Luckily, there is no cheerleaders club in my school.

I gulped down from my bottle of water until another bumping sound echoed through the room. Someone entered the room as he bounces the ball repeatedly in slow move, he walk closer to the ring and throw one time, he shoot...

But he missed.

I chuckled softly but still can be heard. He put down his backpack then make his way towards me. "You better?" He raised one of his eyebrows.

"No captain, I didn't say anything." I raised my hands, trying to hold down my laughter. He may feel embarrassed to know that I was here to witness his failure.

Since, Min Yoongi never missed.

His piercing gaze questioning me under furrowed brows. "I mean...your ankle." He diverted his eyes down to my legs.

Shit.

"Ah, you heard about that? What an unexpected. Well yeah, it's been okay. Haha. It's just piece of cake , nothing serious about that. But thanks for asking. How thoughtful of you, I really appreciated it." I feel an awkward moment start to filled in. But what happened with him? A cold blooded Min Yoongi asking about me? I think the ball may hitting his head just earlier.

He didn't respond and turned his body to bouncing the ball again. But something weird in his face...he looks so pale.

"Are you okay?" I dare to asked. "You look...different."

"I'm alright." He short reply.

"Are you serious? Your face look like you haven't eaten in days."

"I said I'm alright!!" He shouted loud, the ball hitting the ground very hard.

I stay in my place not surprise. He always been like that. Shouting to others.

"Okay then, I will not disturbing you anymore. Even though I was here first, you can have your time." I gathered all my belongings and exited the room as fast as possible.

"I'm just trying to be nice. What's his problem with me?" I blabbering on my way to the locker room. Putting my things inside and freshen up before going to the class.