part:-3

2 years later...

In hyderabad..

D house update....

Mansi married to a middle class man doing job in a bank named vikrant ...
Mansi is simply good for nothing..she is not doing any job not even following her passion for photography..she just curses her husband for not being rich enough to fullfill her demands. But her husband simply ignores her taunts. . n do whatever he is doing n he is happy in his simple life..

Amruta is now graduated n doing a job in a consultant company n earning sufficient to meet her needs n she is independent enough ..

Sulochana was exposed for blaming pallavi with the help Jagdish anna..n Milind is just living with her for the sake of the sacred bond called marriage..

Milind just cares for his daughter amruta n nikhil.

Vijay regretted later for not believing pallavi n throwing her out of house. But he is never going to see pallavi again....

Sharda has cutoff all ties with Vijay  n lives  with nikhil in a seperate house....Nikhil is doing job n taking care of his mother...Sharda regrets for not standing by pallavi that day n she also regrets for not telling pallavi the truth about her son bcoz she thinks pallavi deserves to know the truth to start a new life...but she is never gonna meet her again...

Krishna left job from DSE soon after pallavi leaves Hyderabad...n doing job in another shop. N she is happy with her new job.

Deshmukh emporium is not doing well at all after pallavi left ....but raghav never demanded rent so just the shop is still there ...

Vijay gets his pension from bank so he is able to make his living....Milind doesn't consider him brother at all but always in touch with Sharda n nikhil..

Jaya's house...

Kirti is now a CA n works in a auditing firm . Earning well enough to meet her n Amma's need. ....now she is dating a Bengali guy named Aditya Banerjee ...his parents got divorce when he was 10yrs old..so he lives alone....he works in a event organising company...(events like... corporate parties, concerts, seminars etc etc). N this time Amma knows about kirti's relationship from the beginning....
Amma misses raghav and Farhad but since 2years they never get to touch in with them. Kirti too misses her anna but she never discuss the same with Amma.

In Banglore...

After 6months when raghav left Hyderabad...Farhad too shifted with his parents n sister in Banglore....as promised his anna he never bothered to know whereabouts of kirti n Amma  n he takes care of his mansion in hope of Raghav's come back... Just few weeks ago he married a girl named Shehnaaz...Raghav attended his wedding....n bande ne shadi me bhut enjoy Kiya ...sab ko bhut   entertain kiya...n he himself bear all the expenses of the wedding u know he considers Farhad as his own brother...

In Pune...

Devyani and pallavi shifted to Pune 2months after arrival of pallavi in kolhapur...

Pallavi's dada vahini shifted a year ago in Dubai as they both got better job opportunity there. Now they are parents of a baby boy...

Pallavi n devyani started their own fashion boutique named Ethinix...they both share equal partnership in the company... Till now they have open 50branches in Maharashtra's different districts. The business is doing really well... The net worth of their brand is  approx a 150crores...

Pallavi has now become very bold she doesn't care about others opinion like she used to ...she does whatever she likes....she has become a chirpy bird who decides her own rules to lead the world.
So today is the wedding of devyani n her boyfriend Suyash....pallavi enjoyed her best friend wedding a lot...