part one: firestarter

Before you read this story I must have a need to say a few things. Neither I nor Navaleen is not an elf, fairy, pixie, hobbit, or orc. We are human no matter what anyone thinks of us. Also, another thing some people in this story wish to not have their names out there so it would all the names will be censored. Thank you now enjoy this origin.--

1

“You must tell the story of how you became Firestarter,” [Name censored] said. I sat on the couch and started to get comfortable. “This is stupid,” I mumbled to myself as I was doing so, “You think we don’t know this, but Master wants us to since the feds want to know who we are we mind as well tell them the whole story,” [Name censored] said. I took a deep breath and started to tell my story. “It started five years ago…”

I was in school, and it was the same thing over and over again; everyday people picked on me for the way I was born, I was born with a condition called Stahl's ear deformity, and I had it bad with this condition. I mean I could hide it with a beanie which is what I have done, but it still doesn’t help stop the bullying. They would laugh and call me “Elf Girl,” and “Pointy eared freak.” I got used to it after a while. I also learned to deal with bullying. I stopped going to the principal's office. No one at the school did shit about it—  instead, it just got me beat up in school, I couldn’t feel them beating on me; in fact, I couldn’t feel anything. I was born with a rare condition that made me completely numb to pain, it was called Congenital insensitivity to pain, or CIPA for short. But I had to pretend that it did hurt. It wasn’t fun but they still enjoyed beating on me. 

“Get to the point,” [Name censored] said, I just shook him off “You want my backstory I’m going into detail from beginning to end,” I said.

The teachers sometimes saw what was going on and saved me from them, but it was useless because they would keep doing it over and over again. Home was the worst, with alcoholic parents who would party all the time and yell when the alcohol was gone. I made a home outside of my home as a treehouse, literally, it has running water and everything. I get water from the rain and electricity from a power generator which is powered by solar panels. It was fun building it and everything but it was small like a bathroom. Inside the treehouse holds a small cushioned couch;  a small table that holds a lamp and a clock; a small tv that sat on the floor; a mini-fridge it didn’t hold much. There was still enough room for two people to be inside and still be comfortable. I built it so I could get away from everything. There was a small cabin close by but I didn’t use it because I didn’t know whose it was, and I didn’t want to get in trouble for using something that wasn’t mine. 

I was minding my own business studying for a really big test which was impossible to concentrate on because of their parties, but apparently, I was bothering them too much. Dad came stomping into the room with a bottle in his hand, “Navleen! We are sick and tired of you bothering us,” he came in screaming, I quickly turned around and faced him. When he came in I immediately    said, “I haven’t left this room,” he thought I was lying, “Do you want to join your siblings?” he asked, his words were like a punch in the gut, my siblings were killed by them and every time I asked why they did so, they would say the same thing, “It was for a punishment.” I was always so protective of them until they got ripped away from me. “No, I’ll... I’ll do better,” I said I shed a few tears but of course, they were fake, as long as he heard my cry he would leave me alone. 

But this time it wasn't good enough. He threw the bottle at me, and it hit me in the face, shattering into pieces, “I hope you have learned your lesson,” he said as he left the room. I waited until I didn’t hear any footsteps, I closed the door and barricaded it with my chest that was on the foot of my bed. No one was getting in, and I didn’t want anyone to come in. I touched my face and there were some sharp pieces of glass that were in my face along with blood that was running down my face. I went into my bathroom and grabbed some tweezers from my cabinet.