PT.2

No ones pov: Sarha didn't like seeing her best friend sad she definitely had to do something to get her mind off of that lousy Tyler oaks!

And she had just the way to do it she texted her friends about it.

In the group chat

Yui:
Why hello sarha

Kay:
Hello sarh! What were you doing all these days!? We were worries sick!!!!!

Taytay:
Yeah and i still never got my money

Opral:
Oh shut up taytay! Money isn't worth losing your yet-to-be- girlfriend!

Sarha:
Guys stop it i need help with Payge Tyler Oaks dumped her so I decided to invite her to my party but i forgot yukio and Julian were gonna be there!!!

Taytay:
SARHA DEETS NOW!!!

Sarha:
Okay damn-
So I invited payge to the lucky gala tonight and luckily i got two tickets! But i have a mission and plan to capture payge and sell her for ransom just like our plan was going!

Opral:
Good so now you do know we need an excuse to get in there right now do we do it?

Sarha:
Hey hey slow down ill get my men to put you on the system list we slide now the option potion list find the mist  potion throw it down on the ground and steal Payge Douglas hahahah!

Kay:
I like they way you think birdie

Sarha: I know!
Gtg gotta help my bestie pick out some stupid stuff to wear byee!

Sarha has left the chat
Kay has left the chat
Taytay has left the chat
Opral has left the chat
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Ugh i've scrambled through every closet in my century every mall cafe store drugstore every thing! But nothing" Sarha whips a tear falling down payge's face she connects her hands together and pulls payge to the ground and ties her hands together "BESTIE!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING? I certainly didn't know you were into this kinda horny shit..." Payge says with a sigh rolling over tripping sarha's feet not making her fall down as she yell for the men outside her door to save her "YOU FLYING FUCK I ALMOST HAD HER I ALMOST DID!" payge wipes a tear off sarha's eyes lifts her boot-heeled shoes up then everything went Black two hours later Sarha opened her eyes to see payge there with the guy she pretended to hire. "Aww suprised?" Payge walked away with the guy glanced back and trotted off like a model Sarha thought to her self (*how do i get out of here!?*) then everything went black again due to stress...

To be continued...