How you meet him

(Y/N) = your name

(L/N) = your last name

(Y/G/P) = your godly parent
Hope you enjoy it!! ❤️

"Thanks Will!" You had just come back from the infirmary because of your broken ankle. You were riding Mrs. O' Leary when you had the greatest idea to jump off her. The stupidest thing is you didn't even tuck and roll, you just jumped. Anyways, you were going to your cabin when something flew out of the shadows and practically tackled you . "what the hades dude!" You groaned, "well I'm sorry princess but not all shadows are friendly!" You looked at the boy and blushed he had his arms on either side of you and was inches from your face. He had long messy hair and a pale complexion. what caught you was his eyes, so brown they looked black. He was wearing black skinny jeans and a black shirt with skulls on it. A brown aviator jacket fell somewhat from his shoulders and his black converse's stood on end as he kept himself above you. In other words,he was hot. when he saw you blush he rolled his eyes and got off you. Now you were embarrassed. No one thought you'd of all people would like a guy like him, but you did. You liked his mystery and the rush of danger when you looked into his eyes. He broke you from your thoughts when he stuck out his hand towards you to help you up. You looked at it questionably, " I may be the son of hades but I'm not a jerk." he stated nonchalantly. You reluctantly took his hand and pulled yourself up, "so son of hades, huh?" He nodded, "what about you?" He raised an eyebrow as he thought who would be your parent. " Daughter of (Y/G/P)" he smiled a bit and pulled his jacket back on his shoulders, "cool, I'm Nico,Nico Di Angelo." Now it was your turn to smile, "cool name! I'm (Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)." he nodded once and to turn around, "see you around (L/N)