He teaches you how to cook.

Of all the things you thought Nico Di Angelo wouldn't do, cooking was one of them. Sure he could whip up a bowl of cereal now and then, but this was very different. He was going to teach you how to cook pasta puttanesca, his favorite dish.

"Alright now did you get the ingredients yesterday?" He asked pulling out a strainer and setting it in the camps kitchen sink. "I did, I got bowtie pasta shapes instead though. So this is pasta putteyesca?" You asked, pronouncing the name entirely wrong. Nico laughed and turned towards your figure which was sitting on the bar behind him. "It's puttanesca, darling. "

You scrunched up your nose and stuck out your tongue, "whatever it is, is it good?" You weren't very trusting of his cooking at the moment, the most you've seen him do is whip up some toast and cereal. "It's delicious, it's simple, but delicious." Times like this is when it felt like Nico still lived somewhere in the 1940's and didn't know it. It was like his inner gentleman was coming out and preparing a meal for his beloved.

"Well,okay." You hopped off the bar and skipped over to the counter to get the pasta box opened, "um, Nico? Can you open the can for me? I'm sort of a weakling..." You said shyly, not looking up from the pasta box. Your reply was nothing but a chuckle and the sound of sauce can, " here you go my little weakling" he teased, and kissed the temple of your head.

He slid over to the stove and flipped on the front burner. He filled up a pot with water and set it on the burner, he turned back your way with a smug smile tugging his lips. "That is how papa flies in the kitchen" he stated triumphantly. You rolled your eyes and tossed him the pasta bag, "okay papa. Put the pasta in the pot already." He gave a smile and opened the bag with ease, dumping the bowties into the boiling water.

Stirring was necessary, you were carefully stirring around the pasta in the pot, trying to make sure they didn't burn or stick to the bottom. This will take forever, you thought. That is until you felt arms go around your waist and hands snake up your own. "Stir it gently, that way they'll cook faster and your arms won't get sore." He whispered in your ear, making shivers run down your spine.

You bit your lip and nodded, "they should be done by now." You inquired thoughtfully, "I've been stirring for at least twenty minutes. Nico took your hands in his and grabbed the handles, sliding the pot over and away from the heat. "You go get the bowl ready for the sauce and I'll pour the pasta into the strainer." He said, releasing your hands to pick up the pot once more.

You reached up to the cabinets and took a rather large bowl down. You felt the room get a little warmer as Nico poured out the boiling water into the sink. That was probably your cue to bring the bowl then pour the sauce in, after he poured in the bowties you poured the sauce and stirred a little more.

Once it was finally prepared you both sat down at the hades table, you not caring if you were pissing off the God of the Dead, and ate the meal. "I have to admit, puttanesca isn't that bad after all." You said taking another bite of the yummy dish. This made Nico smirk, "good because next time you're cooking for me"

A/N alright I probably just thought of this story cuz I was seeing my dad cook but I mean come on!!! Nico knows how to cook!!! who doesn't like a man that cooks?!? Well.....probably some people don't but *shrugs* I do....well!!! Till the next chapter!!! 😂