Part 1

A year later
3rd person pov
3 years has passed, that porsche has died. Almost everyone has forgot about him, but one person remembers him as clear as crystals. It took a whole year for kinn to recover out of his trauma. But kinn has changed ever since. After porsche's death, he went through the stages of denial,anger, sadness, depression, unacceptence. But now he seeks revenge. Losing your true love, your only mate isn't something that passes by.
He is going to attack the drug dealer, but he isn't going to make any mistakes this time. He is going to attack him with full forces & skilled people.
He has a set of fully trained people to attack with,But he need a good strategy so that he doesn't fail because recently he has heard the the drug delear recruited skilled people for his safety.Kinn has gone through the man's information several times but he needs to dig deeper to ensure that he can make a fool proof plan.
With all the planning in mind kinn went to his room to rest.
Kinn's pov
1 year has passed......Does time fly by this fast? Or am I stuck in my time.Whatever it is,i am going to finish what he started.im going to attack him soon.He should get what he deserves.
I walk up to a door in my room & open it up.I enter my favourite room."I'm going to take revenge soon for what they did to you" i say.Yes it may look weird to you but yes.i am talking to a picture on the wall.Everyone says i lost him.I didn't lose him,he still remains in my memories.

[Here we go,the beginning of S2.So exited for the new storyline💜]