Part 5

Porsche's pov
At the car
The same car,the same favorite person,the same feeling & the same scent.Everything is how it used to be again."kinn" i call out to him."Yes" he replies happily,bouncing with excitement."Come here" i say pulling him in for a kiss.I smell my favourite scent again,kinn."dada" kuea plays with kinn's hair as we kiss."I've missed you so much, especially this" he puts his hand on my ass.The familiar feeling embraces me again."look,we are already kissing & now you put your hand on my ass.We are in the car & kuea is right beside us.Have some shame." I say breaking out from the kiss."i guess then I'll wait for you at night" he smirks.He didn't change at all.He picks up kuea & places him on his lap."kuea,you are such a handsome baby!" He smiles playing with his fingers.
"You both look like you've been knowing each other since ages" i giggle."its true tho" he murmurs.
After we arrive home
"Can you give kuea back to me?" I ask since he was holding him all the time."just let us be" he says back & happily takes us to our room.I giggle at his actions.
He must've really liked kuea.
At the evening
"Kinn kuea went to slee-" kinn just randomly enters & slams me to the wall."This is the moment i was waiting for,waiting for the baby to sleep to i can play with his momma" He places his lips onto mine & wraps his arms around my back."Then let me enjoy this moment as well" i reply to him deepening the kiss.