19

Michael and Poly entered the restaurant a little after 1:00. The hostess took them to Mason's table immediately.

Polly couldn't believe the man sitting at the table. Where Michael was tall, dark and handsome, Mason was tall, light and handsome. His hair was a sandy blonde and no stubble on his chin. His eyes were nearly sky blue. And he must have been about 6'1" as he was slightly shorter than Michael.

Mason was wearing casual clothing, but the clothes seemed mature for his age. Almost like he got off his father's yacht - boat shoes and all. He appeared to be the all-American preppy that every mother wanted their daughter to marry.

"Hey, Mase! This is my girl, Polly Carter. Polly this is Mason."

Mason eagerly clasped Polly's hand. "I'm Mason Sanders. It's a pleasure to meet you, Polly. I think Mike may have given me the wrong age though. I was expecting someone in their thirties."

"It's great to meet you too, Mason. Michael didn't tell me you were such a charmer. I appreciate your compliment, but we both know I'm over thirty as Michael would have it no other way."

"And I have always approved of Michael's preference in mature women," Mason added.

"As though, you would have a choice," Michael mumbled with a smirk as they all sat down. Polly sat flanked by the men.

"So tell me, Mason, do you date older women, too?" Polly asked looking over at the slightly nervous man.

"I would. But I don't date," Mason admitted with his eyes cast down straightening his napkin nervously.

Polly placed her hand over his, "I hadn't dated in years, Mason. Young men like yourself, need guidance I'm sure. I'm glad Michael has provided it for you. Boys like yourself need help finding the right woman to date."

Polly looked at Michael and he had a huge grin. She clearly said all the right things. Making this man feel young and inferior send a bolt of lightening to his dick.

Polly looked back at Mason. He had a similar look, but his was more of wonderment. Like he had seen heaven. Polly gave him a smile and squeezed the hand that she still covered.

***
They sat at the table for over an hour engaging in regular conversation - mainly getting to know you stuff. Polly found Mason to be incredibly interesting, smart and kind.

Both of the gorgeous men were hard to not stare at - so she did at every opportunity.

"Mase, wanna come over for a few beers? Polly made a pie this morning, and we can watch a movie or something. Unless you have to head back..."

"I'd love to!" Mason jumped at the opportunity to spend more time with the couple.

"Great. Polly, be a good girl and ride home with Mason so he doesn't get lost," Michael nearly commanded. The tone made Polly wet. She knew Michael wanted her to make a move on Mason. They actually did some roll play that morning - which was why they were a little late to lunch.

"I'd love that," she said smiling at Mason. "Is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely," Mason replied with a wide smile. Oh, he is hot.

"Mason, you know the rules," Michael said, more than to remind Mason of the rules, but of his place.

"Of course, M-Michael," Mason replied nervously, for the first time not calling him Mike.

They headed out to the cars. Mason drove a modest sedan that suited a graduate student. "I like your car, Mason," Polly said as she slid into her seat. She had decided to wear a skirt at Michael's urging. It managed to slide up her thigh as she lowered herself. Mason's eyes got large before he shut the door.

Once they arrived to Polly's home, Mason turned to Polly and thanked her for the directions. Polly took another look at him in the daylight. He seemed like an angel with the sun making his hair shine like a halo. "You are very welcome, Mason," she smiled and moved a curl from his forehead. It was an intimate gesture for two people that just met.

Mason's eyes flew to a shadow outside the door. "Michael," he whispered, sucking in his teeth a little. "Will he be mad?" He asked like a frightened child afraid to lose their favorite toy.

"Why would he be mad?" Polly moved another lock of his hair. "Come inside. I know Michael missed you."

"O-okay, Polly," he eyed the man looming by the car, and then opened his door as Michael opened Polly's.

Once inside they chatted in the kitchen about old friends and new experiences, the trio finally decided to go to the living room to watch a movie.

Michael was the first to sit on the sofa. He took the remote and started selecting various options as Polly and Mason discussed technology - it turned out that Mason studied computer science and was getting his MBA.

"Nerds," Michael grumped at them since he was left out.

"I'm sorry, Mike," Mason apologized authentically. "What are we watching, man?"

"That Marvel movie. The one with the wizard guy," Michael said pointing to Dr. Strange on the screen.

"Now whose the nerd," Polly joked sticking her tongue out at him.

Mason laughed. "Yeah, Mike was the smarted guy in our class. Valedictorian. He really can't talk about nerds."

"Really funny. Now two of you are going to gang up on me now," Michael feigned sadness.

"Poor thing," Polly cooed. And Mason softly chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll get my revenge," Michael said facing back to the screen. "Now be good."

"He's a grump," Polly whispered to Mason.

"I'm sure you know how to cheer him up, Polly," Mason whispered back.

"Naughty boy," Polly said as she wrap a hand around his bicep.

"If you guys are going to talk..." Michael started.

"Sorry, baby," Polly said, soothing her boyfriend by placing her other hand on his thigh. She brought Mason's arm up and over her shoulder so she could lean into his body, while still holding Michael's thigh, running her fingers up and down the denim clad leg.

Mason rubbed his cheek in her hair and sighed. "You smell divine, Polly," he whispered in her ear. His fingertips brushed her arms, sending chills through her body. For someone without confidence, he knew how to exert himself when needed.

Polly turned to look at this new man as the fading autumn light came shining through the slats in the blinds. The etherial glow highlighted his features. Delicate, but strong. He was masculine, but his features were softer than Michael's. She gently cupped his cheek.

"You remind me of an angel, Mason. You seem to have a halo," she whispered as the hand cupping his face moved up and stroked his hair. "So innocent and sweet. Am I right about that?"

Mason smiled at her compliment. "I'm not an angel. I have my sins. But I do tend to be soft spoken and kind. But I can't imagine being as sweet as you, Polly," Mason whispered turning in to her palm and giving a chaste kiss to its center.

Polly sighed a bit. She loved Michael's demanding and crass behavior, but found Mason to be so considerate and attentive. They were like bookends or missing puzzle pieces.

"Polly, kiss him," Michael said in his deep voice, nearly startling Polly and Mason. "I know you want to do it."