Chapter 1.

BECKETT'S POV
.
I was already on my way out when I realized that I left my jacket in the apartment. 'Shit' I was 10 minutes too late, it was already the second time this week and it only was thursday. I really have to hurry if I dont wanna get another lecture of Gates. But I am just so stressed out because of the plans for me and Josh's wedding.
I finally saw the precinct and jumped out of my car. As usual the front door was wide open even though it was july and unbearrably hot outside.
"I could so use a cup of coffee right now", I thought while I was waiting for the elevator.
It took ages so i decided to take the stairs as i turned the corner I accidently bumbed into someone and this someone split coffee all over my shirt. "WHAT THE-" I was so focused on that brown liquid that was now pouring down my belly that I didn't even look up. I started yelling "What do you think? Do you even know what you just- oh my gosh" I stared deeply in a pair of wonderful ocean blue eyes. "I- I am so very sorry! I didn't-" Castle said.
His eyes kinda hypnotized me and i couldnt even hear what he was saying I just saw his mouth moving as he was gesturing with his whole body. I started laughing. "He is really adorable when he feels ashamed", I thought. He looked at me like he has seen an elephant running through the precinct. "It is okay Castle. I always have another pair of clothes here", I said and poked his shoulder. I don't know why but suddenly I got a little nervous and I'm sure if it had been someone else who split his coffee all over me I would have been furious. But somehow I smiled at him, if only he saw how cute he looked! He still tried to figure out how he could clean my shirt. When I finally realized that I was actually SMILING at him I immediately stopped and said: "Come on, let's go Castle!"
As we arrived at my desk esposito came around and told us about a new murder uptown. It was an easy case to solve. Even though Castle tried to convince me that this was the work of a CIA Agent bc of idek I already forgot. But it was just a furious husband who killed his wife bc he cheated on him with her fitness trainer.
Sometimes he really pisses me off when he acts like a nine year old on a sugar rush but on days like this it was acutally fun having him around. Okay no! I am engaged to Josh not Castle! I should enjoy having Josh around!
The ring of my phone brought me back to real life. It was lanie. "Honey! I got a bottle of tequila, see you at my place tonight?"