Chapter 1

Jake collapsed onto the floor of the music room, tears beginning to run down his face. He can't believe he said those things! It wasn't true, he cared about The Music Club! They were his friends! He tried to calm himself down but he just couldn't; he began to sob, feeling helpless. "Who recorded me saying that.." He mumbled to himself, feeling pure anger. Was it Zoey? She liked causing trouble. Suddenly the door creaked open, earning a gasp from Jake. The blonde slowly looked up, wiping the tears off his face to see who had entered the Club room. His eyes widened in surprise as he saw a familiar face, Drew! Drew walked over to Jake, his eyes showing concern. "Are you alright Jake..?" He asked crouching down and placing a hand on his shoulder. Jake blushed slightly at the action, they were so..close to each other. "Jake? Are you alright?" Drew repeated, reminding Jake of what had happened. His heart sank, and he felt tears roll down his face once again. "They kicked me out of The Music Club.." He muttered.

Drew didn't expect to hear that. "What..why?" He questioned. Drew didn't care that much about the music freaks; if they kicked him out it was a good thing. Maybe Jake would start spending time with him, Henry, and Liam. "Someone recorded me when I said those things at your house..and they kicked me out of the Music Club" Drew suppressed a gasp. "What?!" Who would betray Jake like that? Wait; why was he even asking? It was obviously Zoey. "That bitch." Drew muttered. He should've broken up with her by now, He never really loved her, and she was using him for money anyways. The sooner he left her the sooner he could have a chance with Jake...

No. Jake would never like him! Jake isn't gay, he likes that stupid music freak! Well, he was pretty sure he did anyway. Maybe...Drew did have a chance with Jake? "Come on, get up Jake," Drew murmured, standing back up and offering Jake his hand. Jake moved his messy blonde hair out of his eyes and held Drew's hand; picking himself up. Drew smiled softly and held onto Jake's hand tighter, "Let's go." Drew then started to walk out of the Club room. Jake walked beside him, feeling relieved to have Drew here with him. Drew may not be the nicest person in the world, but at least he still cared for Jake.

Drew stayed close to Jake as they walked, holding his hand protectively. His eyes narrowed when he saw the music freaks in the distance, and within a few seconds, they all were looking over at him and Jake. Drew wrapped his arm around Jake; giving the group a death glare. He noticed Hailey seemed taken aback, and Zander returned his glare. "If I see any of you near Jake you're dead." He sneered at them. He kept walking, not caring to listen to their response.

"Hey, Jake?" Drew said, stopping in his tracks. Jake looked over at him; "Hm?" He responded. Drew took a step closer to the blond, not realizing their faces were almost touching. Jake's face heated up quickly, and he adverted eye contact with his friend. He could feel his heart beating faster; leaving him with a feeling of confusion. Drew was only his friend, so why did Jake feel so.. attracted to him? Drew's eyes widened as he realized how close he had gotten to Jake's face, "I- sorry." He mumbled, backing away and starting to walk again. "What were you going to say to me?" Jake questioned, his face still flushed from what had happened moments before,

"Oh, I was uh- wondering if you'd want to hang out at my house, with Henry and Liam. No Zoey or Lia this time." Drew gave a confused look as Jake stopped; clenching his fists; "What? So you can manipulate me again so The Music Club hates me even more than they do now?!" Guilt rushed through Drew, "I'm sorry Jake I was just--" Drew took a deep breath, "Jealous.." Jake's eyes widened, "Jealous, why..?" Drew put his hand to his head, ruffling his deep pink hair. "You were spending so much time with them and pretty much ignored me.." Drew paused; "I- I mean us! Henry, Liam, and me!" He added on, raising his voice. Drew looked away, his face burning hot. Suddenly he felt Jake's body press against his, and the blonde wrapped his arms around Drew, "I'm sorry Drew; I never meant to make you three feel that way. I care about all of you...but I care about the Music Club too."

Drew realized how much the Club had meant to him..and how much it must've hurt him to be kicked out. And it was Drew's fault. "Jake..I could help you get back into the Club if you want.." He murmured; causing Jake to step back in surprise, "Really?!"