PROLOGUE

"HAPPY birthday hon, and also happy 2nd wedding anniversary to us." Bati ni Amalthea sa asawa ng makita niya itong nasa balkonahe ng kanilang silid. She wrapped her arms around Jovanie's waist, while she leaned her head on his masculine back.

Ngayon, ay Disyembre singko, kaarawan ng kanyang asawa at ika-dalawang anibersaryo ng kanilang kasal. Amalthea cannot believe that they reach two years of marriage, even if a lot of circumstances happen to there lives.

Jovanie turned around to face his beautiful wife, then he hugged her in a tight way, "thank you so much, hon. And, happy 2nd wedding anniversary to you too." He said, while planting a soft kissed on her head.

Si Jovanie ang unang bumitaw sa kanilang yakapan, kapag kuwa'y umupo ito sa cuddler chair na nasa kanilang balkonahe lamang. Isa lang ang egg chair na meron sila sa balkonahe, kaya naman ay sa kandungan ng asawa siya umupo. Jovanie immediately wrapped his broad arms around his wife waist, then he placed his chin around his wife shoulder. Even, if they already have a two daughters, there feelings doesn't changes at all-instead it grow more.

Kung ano ang naramdaman nila sa isa't-isa noong una nilang pagkikita ay ganun pa rin ito hanggang ngayon. The place is authentic quite. They are both watching the sky with full of stars and a half moon, within. Hindi mapigilan ni Amalthea ang ngumiti ng matamis nang maalala niya ang pangalan ng kanyang mga anak. Amalthea named her daughters related the moon that they've watching now.

[Flashback...]
"Anong ipapangalan natin sa kanila, hon?" Jovanie-her husband asked her.

Nasa tabi ni Amalthea ang isang kambal niya, habang nasa mga bisig naman ni Jovanie ang isa pang kambal. Normal delivery ang ginawa ni Amalthea sa kanyang mga anak. Perhaps, her doctor recommend her to do a C-section, but she refused because she want to deliver her daughters in a normal way. And, thanks to god she did it well.

Amalthea stared her daughters for the mean time, before she decided to choose a name for them. Dahil nga unang prinsesa nila ang kambal, she decided to put a princess on their name. And, because she loves the moon, stars and galaxy-Amalthea decided to name her daughters after on them.

Amalthea stared on his husband for a moment, while their is a glint smile on her lips. After, she looked at her side, were her baby sleeping peacefully.

"I want to call this little angel of mine, Princess Aruna Enriquez Alferez." Amalthea spoke, while caressing Princess Aruna soft cheek.

"Nice name, hon. Hello, there little Princess Aruna. I'm your daddy!" Jovanie announced with his excited tone bring on him.

"How about this little one, hon?" Her husband asked her, looking at the infant he carry on.

"That little angel of yours is, Princess Artemis Enriquez Alferez. Artemis means the Greek goddess of the moon." She beamed as she spoke-looking into her husband sparkling eyes.

"You really love a moon, huh? If, I'm not mistaken your name Amalthea is a name of a goat who nursed and protect the god Zeus during his infacy." Amalthea nodded as what she have heard from his husband.

It is really true that Amalthea name is came from a historian myths. Her mother is also an astrophile, it means a person who loves stars and moons - and her mother is one of that person.
[End Flashback...]

"What makes my honey smile like that tonight? Should I be jealous now?" Jovanie gulped. Amalthea spat his husband's arms to let go of his hands around her waist, then afterwards she stood up from sitting on his lap.

"Stop on that, hon. Naalala ko lang naman kasi ang pangalan ng mga anak natin habang tinitingnan ko ang moon na iyan." Sambit ni Amalthea sa asawang si Jovanie.