Said sorry.

After what happened Tristan stayed the night. I couldn't bare being alone in my own house. 

The next day I woke up stressed, I could barely get out of my own bed. But Tristan told me if I was that hurt to go talk to Tyler. But I couldn't. I probably wouldn't be able to look at him the same anymore. Things got bad, and I'm positive It had ended right then and there. I mean... did he even still love me? 

A little later I kept thinking about what Tristan told me, So I went to go see Tyler. I even stopped by a restaurant and ordered our favorite. While I was driving though, I passed by the Police station and thought of visiting Matt. Even though I knew I shouldn't have I had to talk to him.

I walked inside and saw so many people waiting to see their loved ones.  It wasn't long before I got to chat with Matt.

"Well hello there beautiful, God you look sexy" He says. 

"Shut the fuck up, and tell me why you didn't tell me you were the father of my sister's babies"

"You told me to shut up so I will" He smirks.

"Tell me why or you'll wish you did" I say.

"Fine, but only for you baby" He smirks again.

"Call me baby one more time and I'll make sure you end up losing your penis" I smile.

"Mm, I like the sound of that" He licks his lips while staring at my body.

"Eyes up here. Why did you threaten my boyfriend?" I ask.

"Baby, you have no boyfriend. You two got in a fight remember?" He says.

"Technically it isn't official if we broke up or not so get your facts right dumbass." I say.

"How'd you even find out about the fight?" I ask.

"Baby, you know me. I have my ways" He smirks.

"Besides that. Mmmm, I wish I could feel you right now baby. You look so damn sexy." He says.

"Stop with the flirty chit chat asshole, or I'll make sure you end up dead in the ground where you belong" I say.

"Damn princess, getting all mad there, aren't you?" He chuckles. "That's so hot" He moans quietly.

"You're absolutely disgusting" I tell him.

"I'm just saying, that body is looking so good right now that I can't help it." He leans back on his chair.

I pull out a gun straight to his face "Start talking, or I'm gonna come back there and shoot you my god damn self." I warn him.

"Whatever, you're no fun anyways." He says looking away from me.

"Talk. Why'd you point a gun to my boyfriend's head." I say.

"Baby, c'mon. Don't you already know? I was showing him who you belong too sweetheart." He says.

"Haven't you heard the phrase, if I can't have you. No one can." He looks up and down at me.

"You're crazy" I tell him.

"Only crazy for you hot stuff" He whistles.

I get up and walk away. "I'll miss you baby" He says as I give him the finger while walking away.

After I got to Ty's house I sat in my car thinking if I should've asked more questions. Why he was going specifically after me? What did he want so badly? 

I got out of the car and walked up to Ty's house with the food. I hesitated whether I should knock or just leave. But as I was about too, he had already opened the door.