Introduction

Hello there.

I would firstly like to that you for choosing "The Boy Best Friend" as your next read.

Secondly, this story may contain scenes that may trigger you (I will go into detail below).

And thirdly I really hope you enjoy this short story.

Disclaimer

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, business, events and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to an actual person, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Warning

This book may contain mature scenes, languages and themes that may be disturbing to some viewers such as:

- Foul language: there will be foul language that will be used throughout the book.

-Mature scenes: there will be some mature scenes in this book that may not be suitable to people under the age of 18 so READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The author has taken great length to ensure the subject matter is dealt with in a compassionate and respectful matter.

If you are disturbed by any of the subjects, I deeply apologise for that and my inbox will always be open to anyone who feels the need to vent.

Note

I would really appreciate it if you do not copy my work as it has taken along time for me to write this and I will not be happy to find out someone has done that so please have empathy.

Socials

Tiktok: @inyourmumsbasement69