Mood Swings

It had been a few days since Sam had discovered he was pregnant. Dean got out of bed and let Sam sleep. They slept in the same bed a lot for a while. After a few hours later Sam got up, his long-ish brown hair flying in every direction. He got dressed and was rather upset by the fact his shirt was getting a little tight around his stomach. He went to kitchen and rummaged through the fridge. Nothing he really wanted. He sat and got on his computer. Dean and Cas were about to leave when Sam saw them sneaking off. "And where are you two going?"Sam asked glancing at them when he wasn't looking at his computer.

"It's just a small case," Dean replied.

"And you're not bringing me?"

"Sammy, you shouldn't come. Me and Cas can handle it anyways,"Dean said. Sam was bit mad but let them go without him. When they got back Sam was half asleep on the couch. They decided to wake him up. They had a surprise planned for him. Sam grumbled a bit because he had already taken his shoes off. Cas and Dean talked in another room for awhile then heard Sam.

"Oh my god! I hate these shoes!" Sam ranted. He had managed to get them on but he couldn't tie them. After a few minutes of ranting he started crying. "I'm too fat to tie them!". Dean went to help his brother out. He got close to Sam to tie his shoes. Sam kicked a shoe in Dean's face. He put the shoe back on Sam's foot and tied it. Then the other.