Getting a Drink of Water

He grunts struggling with Diancie in the living room since he tried to pull away from the couch she's desperately trying to get her guest back on.

"Marshy, don't leave just yet we still got more things to do on the couch" Diancie chirp happily as her cheeks are very red to the point of a scarlet color.

"I'm just thirsty, i need a glass of water"

Marshadow could hear his host desperately whining while she had a grip on his arm pulling him with her other paw on the couch.

"I'll get you one honey, just sit back on the couch and everything will be fine" Diancie pleads with her guest gritting her teeth and pulling as hard as she can.

She wish she had legs that way she could wrap'em around Marshadow and keep him from going anywhere.

Taking a step forward the mythical fighter grunts pulling as hard as he can hearing Diancie whines again as the couch moves abit.

"Marshy don't go please, I'll get you a glass of water"

"I can get it myself Diancie, I'm not leaving the house if that's what your concern about I just want to get something to drink before we continue where we left off"

He pulls more harder hearing the couch move across the floor and Diancie whining like she's begging for him to stay.

"It'll just take a minute or two" he states hearing her huff as he pulls harder before suddenly stumbling forward and Diancie landing on top of him.

She had let go of the couch to allow herself to be thrown on top of her guest, now with her on top he isn't going anywhere.

"There now I got you again" she giggle pinning his shoulders while he struggle to get free.

The two of them struggle even rolling around on the floor with Diancie giving her guest many kisses on the lips and face too. She felt so happy right now.

"Diancie, I'm serious I need a glass of water" Marshadow whines as he rolls on top of her pinning her on the floor with their arms over there head.

She stare into her guests eyes while pin smiling too and leans up giving him a kiss on the lips which he return but pulls away.

Huffing at not liking her guest pulling away she leans her head up pressing her face on his.

"Are you that thirsty?"

"Yes, look we can continue making out after I get a glass of water besides my throat abit dry including my tongue too"

Her eyes widen abit upon hearing that

"Well why didn't you say say so Marshy" she said as her mood brighten.

He sighs before she push him off, grab his legs and drags him back to the kitchen to get him a glass of water.

"Now she's all happy now?"

"Gotta make sure your all hydrated sweetie" she smiles getting a plastic cup out of the cabinets and turns on the water.

As she's filling the cup Marshadow gets up and wraps his arms around Diancie from behind pulling her closer as she suddenly blush in surprise from the sudden move he made.

"M-Marshy, let me fill your glass up first before I hug you back" she smiles shivering a little in delight loving the feel of his paws on her.

Leaning forward he kisses her neck hearing her moan as the cup drops from her paw into the sink, at the same time she felt his teeth bite down on her neck making her shiver up in delight.

"Oh Marshy" she moans feeling him pulling her closer into his arms as he bites and nibbles down on her neck.

While he did that he reach into the sink, pouring the water out of the cup as he turn the sink back on, fills the cup with water, drinks the water, fills it up a second time, drinks the water from the cup again, turns off the sink, sets the cup on the counter and goes back to nibble Diancie neck carrying her back to the living room.

"I-I could've fill it up for you honey" she moans loud as she's carried over to the chair across from the couch, laid down on her back and Marshadow gets on top of her.

She blush abit watching him get on top of her before grinning.

"Watch's gonna do to me now Marshy?"

"Gonna make sure you give me lots of love and attention since your my host?" He replied her with a nod.

She smirks wrapping his arms around her guest and pulls him down on top of her as both mythical Pokémon begin making out once again.